Author Topic: OT:Finally got my BAFTA pics on photobucket....  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
OT:Finally got my BAFTA pics on photobucket....
« on: April 01, 2006, 01:39:53 pm »
I finally got my pictures from the BAFTAs on photobucket! It has been months, but anyway here they are:
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/bekaleenalumpkin/
Sorry I am not very technical, you will just have to click on one and keep on pressing "next".

It starts off with my friend holding up the banner we made. All of my pictures are pretty crap but those are the best of the ones I took.
The night was a complete wash out, litterally, cause I waited 6 hours, 4 in the rain, to get one tiny glimpse of Jake and Heaths heads dissapearing into the Odeon. But I was atleast representing the Brokies and the tremblains. For future reference; stay at home and watch from your armchairs rather than getting soaked in Licester square.
Did anyone else from here go?
Oh yeah and the last one is of me today, modeling my new 'Brokeback style' shirt.

Sorry for insulting your computer screens, I was just testing that the link worked! Wow I look really huge and ugly in this picture, once again I am sorry for probably breaking your computer screens!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:43:02 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: OT:Finally got my BAFTA pics on photobucket....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 02:16:49 pm »
Those were fun.  Thanks for posting.

You look great in your pic, Becky.  Wish I looked half as good in mine (you should see my passport picture.  I look like Miss Texas gone criminal.  I'm surprised I wasn't yanked out of line by security in Customs.  Well, I was in Canada.  One person there commented, "I guess Canada only likes their cowboys from Calgary').

I especially like the black hat touch.  ;)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 03:55:56 pm »
Thank you for the kind words, even though I know you are blind and/or are lying! I hate the way I look, especially in my passport pic: my hair is all frizzy and just disgusting! But I love the way Radar(The cat, don't ask about his name I didn't choose it) is looking at the camera in a "what the hell is that? What are you doing? you crazy woman" :D I am actually thinking of officially changing his name to Ennis. But I don't think my sister would be too pleased. ;)
Thanks about the Jack Nasty thing, it was inspired by a truly great man who goes by the name of Jake *swoons*  :P
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 04:33:08 pm »
nice Becky! Those were fun, and they made me miss London... wish I could have been there!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 04:39:12 pm »
Sorry for insulting your computer screens, I was just testing that the link worked! Wow I look really huge and ugly in this picture, once again I am sorry for probably breaking your computer screens!

Becky stop that :-X..You are a lovely girl, very pretty with a warm and sunny personality and we luv you so stop putting yourself down sweetie :-*

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 04:46:26 pm »

Becky stop that :-X..You are a lovely girl, very pretty with a warm and sunny personality and we luv you so stop putting yourself down sweetie :-*
I am sorry Vic, I find it so hard not to put myself down, it is just so damn easy to spot the floors in me!

The personality maybe........but the very pretty bit I have to disagree with. Plus as all of us know, most guys don't look for personality, they just look at the face and the body!
I am so glad I am loved by someone though.....apart from my family, friends and of course my cats!

p.s I am suprised some of you movie buffs haven't commented on the picture hanging  behind me on the wall!

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 04:48:08 pm »
LOL singing in the rain? it's a little hard to see but I think that's what it is... I didn't notice it the first time!

by the way, the cowboy hats are great, I'm going to have to find me one of those...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 05:04:35 pm »
Yeah that's Singin' in the rain. That is my mum's favourite film ever and one of my favs. I've actually got loads of Black and white pictures all over my study. We've got one of SITR(obviously), GWTW(Gone with the Wind, my sister's favourite film), The Wizard of Oz and Grease(that is kind of the odd one out, but still a great film).

I love the cowboy hats, since BBM I have developed a serious fetish(SP?) for them! I have 3 the black one in the pic, a white one (the one that Grace is wearing in one of the BAFTA pictures) and a sparkly star spangled banner one. They are only cheapy plastic ones but now they have undergone 4 hours of rain they have gotten worn and they look more genuine.  ;D
I know have this joke with Grace that she is Ennis cause she wore the whit hat and she is quite a "keep it to herself" person and her boyfriend got scared last time I metioned it! LOL And he got even more scared when I said that me and Grace are going on a fishing trip when she gets back off holiday! :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 05:06:37 pm by Becky »