Author Topic: When Hell Freezes Over*** a collection of the improbable or impossible  (Read 7693 times)

vkm91941

(if you can say anything nice, don't say anything at all  :-X besides in this case the picture "speaks" for itself  ;)  )

vkm91941

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

:'( WAAAA!!   WAAAA!     :'(

Now that hurt Vic!    I can barely remember when gas was under a Dollar!

I vaguely remember that gas stations gave away dishware and glasses as promotions too!

vkm91941

Andy Dick & Oscar? Oh yeah that'll happen  ::)  Of course you could substitute anyone of a number of jokers passing comedians in Hollywood these days and the image still fits.

vkm91941

Good thing too or we would not have all those Beefcake and Hot sutdly Cowboys to post.  ::)

vkm91941

vkm91941

vkm91941

:'( WAAAA!!   WAAAA!     :'(

Now that hurt Vic!    I can barely remember when gas was under a Dollar!

I vaguely remember that gas stations gave away dishware and glasses as promotions too!

LOL will I got 10 years on your David.  I remember dishware, glasswhere, cookbooks and towels with purchase.  I remember the Texaco man and guys who gave service with a smile, checked your oil, put air in your tires and washed your windshield all for 35 cents a gallon.  I remember gas stations on every corner of a major intersection with a 4 way stop light.  I remember the Exxon line put a tiger in your tank, those cute little cars for Chevron, Sinclair's Dinosaur growing in your tanks and a host of others.

;D

vkm91941

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

vkm91941

Dream on Arnold, even being married to a Kennedy won't make this happen

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:50:02 pm by vkm91941 »