Author Topic: All that's left...  (Read 4972 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: All that's left...
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:48 am »

Guess, the silly stuff has kinda taken over in my case. Should I be concerned??  :laugh:

Seems like the obvious place to go after all the sad crying stuff we all did for months...

;)
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 09:16:39 am »
I'm with Isabelle: dust in the wind.

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 10:19:29 am »
I was just on imdb.com too and I didn't like it anymore, I am thinking of deleting my account, but that would also delete my ONE successful thread on it, wouldn't it?!  ;D

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 11:22:16 am »
I'm sort of liking the poetry of everything disappearing...what we have left of it is what we've made of our experience, our lives, ourselves, our present and our future.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 12:16:13 pm »
I can sure see what y'all are saying about letting go of the board there, and going on with how we've changed and are changing, but... there have been times over the years when I've made major life changes and left behind tangibles of those previous experiences (journals, etc.) that now I wish I had kept, somewhere.

No matter what happens over there.... many, many, many thanks again to Jenny and Andrew for doing the heavy lifting on creating and maintaining the archive.  :-*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 01:04:41 am by fernly »
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air