Author Topic: Gay Marriage Sinks Miss California's shot at Crown  (Read 136569 times)

injest

Re: Gay Marriage Sinks Miss California's shot at Crown
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2009, 06:42:36 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and ya'll just keep giving her more time and more celebrity....

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2009, 07:08:43 pm »
Heh.  The leopard is showing her spots, as predicted.  :laugh:

Miss CA's such a hypocrite.

We live in a great country; a nation that was built on freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

She left out the part about our country also being founded on equality.  But she's all about forgetting certain things - touting how religious she is, but posing for nudie shots and probably violating some commandments that she finds inconvenient.  How typical of the type.   ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2009, 07:13:06 pm »
momma always told me that if you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin'.

:laugh:

And Alice Roosevelt Longworth said, "If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me."  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2009, 07:15:56 pm »
"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos.

Oh, she's a right good Christian, ain't she? Displayin' her nearly nekkid body to the lustful eyes of men. ...

The shameless hussy. ...

::)  ;)  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2009, 07:21:44 pm »
They keep the good woman in the forefront because of an utter and complete sense of guilt.

Any vaguely open-minded person with the smallest amount of respect for individual opinion would coward with shame over the way in which the fascist lefties have skewered Prejean.

I actually enjoy seeing the so-called caring, compassionate, understanding, tolerant, diverse, and big-tent liberals pushing this young woman into their metaphoric gas chamber. They just want to box her up, ship her off, and do her in. And they are all scrambling to be the one to drop the gas pellets and watch her squirm.

Lovely how the political/social spectrum is not linear. The farther these people dash to the left in the circular political landscape the closer they come to the fascists on the far right.

are the cattle cars that far away? I think not...

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2009, 07:23:23 pm »
They keep the good woman in the forefront because of an utter and complete sense of guilt.

Any vaguely open-minded person with the smallest amount of respect for individual opinion would coward with shame over the way in which the fascist lefties have skewered Prejean.

I actually enjoy seeing the so-called caring, compassionate, understanding, tolerant, diverse, and big-tent liberals pushing this young woman into their metaphoric gas chamber. They just want to box her up, ship her off, and do her in. And they are all scrambling to be the one to drop the gas pellets and watch her squirm.

Lovely how the political/social spectrum is not linear. The farther these people dash to the left in the circular political landscape the closer they come to the fascists on the far right.

:laugh: :laugh:

I stick around this thread because it's a lot of fun to watch a self-righteous bigot get her own hypocrisy thrown back in her face.

If anyone does this out of guilt, Herr, I'm sure they'll let you know.  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:35 pm »

I stick around this thread because it's a lot of fun to watch a self-righteous bigot get her own hypocrisy thrown back in her face.

I'm waiting to post the news of her getting dethroned as Miss California.  She can say it was ACORN and the Courage Campaign did it to her.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

injest

« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2009, 07:40:13 pm »

I dont think anyone is doing it out of guilt...jealousy maybe...she IS an attractive young woman that has been handed a career on a silver platter.

Miss USA who? It has turned out much better for her than she could have hoped.

She should send ol Perez some chocolates...

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2009, 07:46:20 pm »
I dont think anyone is doing it out of guilt...jealousy maybe...she IS an attractive young woman that has been handed a career on a silver platter.

Miss USA who? It has turned out much better for her than she could have hoped.

She should send ol Perez some chocolates...

Heh, she might have at first, but then the nudie pictures came out and now she has a chance of losing her crown altogether.  She might be regretting all this hype right about now... :laugh:

Offline delalluvia

« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:29 pm »
What 'nudie' pics are those? Such poses are not much different than any of the ads for many retailers and clothing lines. by referring to them as 'nudie', it implies an absense of understanding of the situation.

Guess you missed this part?

"Alicia Jacobs, Entertainment Reporter at KVBC in Las Vegas and a Miss USA judge, has seen all six of the photos and says some are much more revealing"

As for an 'absence of understanding', I'm just wondering if the pics are "biblically correct' as Miss CA is so adamant about being.  8)