Author Topic: the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone  (Read 16410 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Best movie you've seen in the past month?  rewatched a repeat of Shawshank Redemption

Isn't that a great movie?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
Best movie you've seen in the past month?  rewatched a repeat of Shawshank Redemption

Isn't that a great movie?

One of the best.....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? how about true love with a millionaire?

now why didn't I think of that??!

injest

Ever made a prank phone call?  me.....never.... ::)

I think you are not being completely forthright with us!?

>:( >:(

Have you ever smoked peanut shells? smoked a lot of things, but not peanut shells

SUE!! tsk tsk tsk....what kind of example is that for our young members.... :laugh: :laugh:

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?lovely legs, many years ago, and won

oh my.....I am not surprised...just wondering what YOUR 'social conscience' question was...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
I think you are not being completely forthright with us!?

>:( >:(

SUE!! tsk tsk tsk....what kind of example is that for our young members.... :laugh: :laugh:

oh my.....I am not surprised...just wondering what YOUR 'social conscience' question was...

oh, I didn't mean woopee weed....I used to smoke some stupid things when I was a teenager....I remember lighting the end of a poruus wooden ruler one time, and sucking thru that, dont ask me why.....and I used to light matches and inhale the smoke when they ignited........then I founc cigarettes, and thought they were much healthier....lol
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

oh, I didn't mean woopee weed....I used to smoke some stupid things when I was a teenager....I remember lighting the end of a poruus wooden ruler one time, and sucking thru that, dont ask me why.....and I used to light matches and inhale the smoke when they ignited........then I founc cigarettes, and thought they were much healthier....lol

your poor mom...I bet she was prematurely grey....

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile

whats your name spelt backwards?  Yrrek.

What did you do last night?  Had dinner with friends and drove home through a scary thunderstorm and torrential rain.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?  Pics from my camera for posting here at BetterMost.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?  No.

Last time you swam in a pool?  Can't remember.

How many cars have you owned?  5

Type of music you dislike most?  Rap. Heavy Metal. Jazz.

Are you registered to vote?  Yes.

Do you have cable? No.

What kind of computer do you use?  Dell.

Ever made a prank phone call?  When I was a child.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  NOOOOOO!!!

What's your favorite comic strip?  I used to like Casper the Friendly Ghost  when I was a child.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?  I used to know all the words to our previous national anthem God Save the Queen.  I don't know the words to the new national anthem Advance Australia Fair.

Favorite pizza toppings? I don't have one.

Chips or popcorn? Almonds.

What cell phone provider do you have?  Telstra.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?  No.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No.

Orange Juice or apple?  Water.

favorite chocolate bar?  Cherry Ripe.

Who is your longest friend and how long? Daniel - since 1971.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? At lunch yesterday - from a friend's garden.

Have you ever won a trophy?  I won a couple of book prizes at school.

Favorite arcade game? Don't play arcade games.

Ever ordered from an infomercial? No.

Sprite or 7-UP?  Water.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes, all through school.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? At my age? Give me the money, honey!

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. It happened to me.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?  No.

What do you think about most? Retirement.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
[quote author=injest link=topic=35700.msg507431#msg507431 date=124130764

whats your name spelt backwards?  ANOIF

What did you do last night? SAT OUTSIDE ON BETTERMOST

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? PASS

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?  NO

Last time you swam in a pool?  YESTERDAY

How many cars have you owned?  15 JUST CALL ME PETROL HEAD !

Type of music you dislike most? RAP AND PRETENTIOUS JAZZ

Are you registered to vote?  IN THE U.K

Do you have cable? YES

What kind of computer do you use?  TOSHIBA LAPTOP

Ever made a prank phone call?  SEVERAL AS A KID

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  NEVER !! WELL MAYBE FOR A GREEN CARD !

What's your favorite comic strip?  JOHNNY FART PANTS, FROM VIZ ALSO FROM THE SAME, THE FAT SLAGS.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?  YES

Best movie you've seen in the past month?  NONE UNLESS YOU COUNT MY BAZILLIONTH VIEWING OF BBM !

Favorite pizza toppings? MUSHROOMS, BLACK OLIVES AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE.

Chips or popcorn?  POPCORN

What cell phone provider do you have?  VERIZON

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?  NO BUT I AM CURIOUS NOW.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING

Orange Juice or apple?  ORANGE

favorite chocolate bar?  CADBURY'S FLAKE

Who is your longest friend and how long? ROSALIND, 31 YEARS

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? LAST WEEK

Have you ever won a trophy?  SEVERAL FOR BALLET, DOES THAT SOUND BIG HEADED. IT'S NOT MEANT TO.

Favorite arcade game? TETRIS

Ever ordered from an infomercial? NO

Sprite or 7-UP?  NEITHER

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? YES 14 YEARS AT A CATHOLIC CONVENT SCHOOL, INCLUDING A STRAW BOATER IN SUMMER WHICH RUBBED THE TOP OF MY EARS RED RAW.PLUS THE INDIGNITY OF WHITE ANKLE SOCKS AND WHITE GLOVES AT AGE 16 !

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? TRUE LOVE AND THE COURAGE TO GO WITH IT

Do you believe in love at first sight? YES

Did you have long hair as a young kid?  YES, I COULD SIT ON IT

What do you think about most MY KIDS, LOST LOVE AND THE FUTURE OF MY FAMILY

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
whats your name spelt backwards?  eman ruoy

What did you do last night?  Sat up in a church balcony watching my mother perform down below, and fed my daughter wintergreen Tic Tacs on request.  Then went out and had celebration ice cream just with my mom and sis.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?  A picture of my nephew.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?  Hunh?

Last time you swam in a pool?  About two weeks ago.

How many cars have you owned?  I think 5.

Type of music you dislike most?  Anything too physically loud.

Are you registered to vote?  Of course.

Ever made a prank phone call?  My sister and I often start phone calls to each other in a silly, prank way, knowing the other knows it's us.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  No way, José.

What's your favorite comic strip?  I usually like the ones John Gallagher finds and posts.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?  The first stanza.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?  I have seen exactly zero movies this month.  (It's May 3rd.)

Favorite pizza toppings?  My tastes seem to be changing.  Maybe really good diced fresh tomato, and thinly sliced onion.

Chips or popcorn?  Popcorn the way I make it.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?  Hunh?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?  That might just be the last thing I ever participate in.  I remember already mocking those when I was about 7 years old.

Orange Juice or apple?  Orange juice, infrequently, by a slim margin.

favorite chocolate bar?  Fair trade, non-child-slavery-harvested.  That info sure took the fun out of chocolate.

Who is your longest friend and how long?  My mother.  My whole life.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?  Last summer.

Have you ever won a trophy?  Yes.

Favorite arcade game?  I don't think I've played an arcade game since Asteroids in the Byzantine era, but that one was fun.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?  Yes.

Sprite or 7-UP?  Neither.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?  Yes.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?  Being a millionaire who found true love would be nice, but being a millionaire without true love wouldn't be a as good as true love without being a millionaire, so I guess that, sigh, I pick finding true love.

Do you believe in love at first sight?  Sure.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?  Never super long.

What do you think about most?  Parenting.

injest

Smoking Peanut Shells

Q: I have heard in the anarchists cookbook that if you smoke raw (raw being underlined) peanuts shells that you can get high. Well I was unable to find raw ones but i did find roasted ones which i then attempted to smoke. I smoked 2 peanut joints and felt little or nothing. I later consulted a friend who tried it and he said they work great. I was just wondering if there is any truth to this? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Like many things in the Anarchists Cookbook, this is total bullshit. You can not get high from smoking peanut shells. Your friend was either fooling himself or jerking your chain. There is no credible evidence to support this myth, and believe me, if people could get high from smoking peanuts (or peanut shells, or peanut butter) this would be very popular.

The Anarchists Cookbook only has value as a humorous novelty book. Most if not all of the drug recipes in it do not work, and some of them may produce potentially poisonous results. The explosive instructions include many very dangerous errors which could easily get someone killed if they tried to follow them. There has even been the suggestion that the book was written by a government agent trying to deliberately spread dangerous misinformation to the "underground". Do not take anything in this book seriously... chances are anything you try from the book will not work (at best) or injure/kill you (at worst).

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2850