Author Topic: What did make Ennis and/or Jack smile or laugh?? Does that say something maybe?  (Read 5641 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
since I had to fire one of my workers because he had to have me bring him in order purchase a case of beer at 9 o'clock in the morning before work, and after that purchase, he refused to work!

Is thay becoming islamic, like a muslim, refuse to work, as a radical? Our youth are being now brainwashed to take drugs instead of doing honest work ethics?

Muslims forbid the use of alcohol, so I don't think this could be the reason. Also, muslim people are as hardworking as any culture. I think your worker is an alcoholic, that's the reason why he has a bad work ethic. I think you should fire him immediately!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Merci Ranger!

People who have worked in muslim countries see muslims use alcohol!

And even if drug pushing and making is also forbidden, it is rampant in those countries too, do you know?

I still find that the use of such drug and/or alcohol as islamic, to certain degrees... even in our North American cultures, which is fastly becoming muslim!! And maybe that is one thing that Annie presents... in some ways by adding that as alcohol in order to do sex between two men but denying it strongly! Could that be?

As far my workers, I did fire him. And the muslim lady, which hid herself, was trouble too... you want to know about her?

When I went to schools, I never heard nor saw anyone which said a word naming a drug, but now it is in every school, and I blame some muslims and others like orients plus africans... etc., for that as they bring that into our civilisations which corrupts it! Plus doing murder for the sake of honour is foreing to me, but now becoming common in Canada/USA!! - Just because a muslim girl wears a skirt, is no reason for her father and brother to murder her, nor if she shows her long hair in school instead of hiding it behind a veil a reason to kill her, instead hiding her face behind a burka...

By showing two murders of gay men in Brokeback Mountain movie/story means a lot... more too! Their smiles are rare and not that happy!!

Au revoir.
hugs!