Author Topic: Nicole is not nicpic64  (Read 2537 times)

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Nicole is not nicpic64
« on: April 01, 2006, 07:08:38 pm »
Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the pictures of all you gorgeous Tremblayans and wanted to clarify that the Nicole who posted her picture on that thread is not me, Nicole Tremblay. Just making sure there is no confusion.

later,
Nicole Tremblay (nicpic64)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Re: Nicole is not nicpic64
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 08:34:22 pm »
Lol Nicole!

I always get so confused when I see someone addressing "Nicole" about something unrelated to me, and then I remember - of course, Nicole Tremblay!  We have a couple of Mandys on this site, and we've learned to deal, so hopefully we'll avoid confusion over the two Nicoles.

Nicole R.
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 08:37:54 pm »
No problemo, Nicole T. Like Nicole R. said, I'm not the only Mandy, and it hasn't caused too much confusion  :)

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 11:52:54 pm »
Hi Mandy, Hi Nicole!

What's better than one Mandy and one Nicole?  Two of each, of course.

Nicole, hope you don't mind me clearing that up.  I switched my user name and just want to be clear as to who I am.  On the old board there was a brief and unpleasant moment of confusion which hurt someone's feelings pretty badly.  I just don't want that to ever happen again.

Thanks a bunch. 
Nicole T.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 12:01:07 am »
Not a problem at all Nicole - it's nice to say hello to you - I always seemed to miss you on the IMDb board.  Besides, I don't want you taking credit for my GORGEOUS picture - LOL (just joking, if that wasn't obvious!).  Nice to finally meet you!

Nicole R.
   Cowboys do it better