Author Topic: Adam loses to Kris on Idol...reminiscent of anything?  (Read 15766 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Adam loses to Kris on Idol...reminiscent of anything?
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2009, 03:11:29 am »
I know!  I read this its right on my Yahoo homepage.  Wonder how this is all gonna pan out for Chris and Adam?!

IMO I think Chris and Adam are more than just friends.  I one of the hollywood gossip channels Paula said there's a love affair going on.

Huh? Say what?

I'm intrigued.

What else did she say? Don't stop now honey! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 03:15:31 am »
yeah, well my intuition was telling me something...and obviously I wasn't the ONLY one!

Me too Jess!

I'd love to hear more about it. Adam has been pinging my gaydar since God was a child... but Kris?

Please keep us updated! This is fascinating! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 02:37:00 am »
well Adam's sexuality is no longer a question:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/29/adam-lambert-openly-gay-p_n_208983.html

American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert is not only openly gay, he is planning a Rolling Stone cover to confirm it after months of speculation, reports the NY Post.

'Idol' judge Kara DioGuardi is on a pretaped 'View' airing Friday, and during her sit-down she says he is out.

"I don't think that Adam was ever in [the closet]," she tells the ladies. "I think he was always openly out."

Meanwhile, Friday's NY Post reports he will be on the cover of next week's Rolling Stone.

"AMERICAN Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert has steadfastly refused to talk about his sexuality despite photos of him on his Web site tongue-kissing men and dressed in full drag -- but not for much longer. A well-placed magazine source tells Page Six that Lambert will be coming out officially on the next cover of Rolling Stone.

Neither Rolling Stone or Lambert's rep confirmed the cover news when called by the paper.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”