Author Topic: She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown  (Read 9897 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:37 pm »
She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown

but does the pageant committee want their cutlets back?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/10/carrie-prejean-fired/

UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:18 pm »
I'll bet by the time I'm writing this the Right has already started to portray her as a martyr.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 03:51:06 pm »
That's interesting ... confusing! Just a few days ago Trump supported her.

Maybe he did it this way to emphasize that he is firing her not for revealing her breastesses, but for being a jerk. ?
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 04:11:03 pm »
My read on this is that Trumpy gave her a talkin to a couple of weeks back when the complaints were lodged, and told her "Just toe the line on your appearances and stick to the contract and we'll keep you."  And she didn't.  the appearances requirement she had already ducked out of a couple of times, leading one of the members of the pageant committee to resign, I believe, a former Miss Cali herself.  But it looks like Carrie didn't heed the warning.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 04:17:30 pm »
Oh, too late. Quite accidentally through answering a pageant question she found her way to fame and probably to a carreer - she won't disappear again.
I wouldn't be surprised whether the actions that got her fired were premeditated on her behalf, maybe she thinks there will be more publicity and/or she has a better offer from some Conservative/Evangelical/Anti-gay type organizationMaybe she suddenly considers herself a political asset and valuable, courageous spokesperson in addition to being a beauty queen?

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 06:34:19 pm »
Oh, too late. Quite accidentally through answering a pageant question she found her way to fame and probably to a carreer - she won't disappear again.
I wouldn't be surprised whether the actions that got her fired were premeditated on her behalf, maybe she thinks there will be more publicity and/or she has a better offer from some Conservative/Evangelical/Anti-gay type organizationMaybe she suddenly considers herself a political asset and valuable, courageous spokesperson in addition to being a beauty queen?

Think so?  After her announcement of support that anti-gay marriage religious group, as far as I could tell, she did "drop out of sight".  Maybe she was only visible on religious TV and magazines?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 06:40:16 pm »
Guess they needed a new Anita Bryant.

Anyone got a cream pie to spare?   :laugh:
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 06:55:54 pm »
Is it mean to think ..

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 07:07:56 pm »
Is it mean to think ..

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No.  I mean the girl was Miss California.  How demanding are the duties?  She wanted this job, so much so, she got fake boobs and a fake tan, kept her hair bleached, practiced walking in high heels and a swimsuit and she couldn't keep up with the demand of the job??!?!

retropian

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 08:34:33 pm »
I'll bet by the time I'm writing this the Right has already started to portray her as a martyr.  :-\

That's kinda what I was thinking. She'll be on Faux News and the 700 Club playing the "victim". Watch.