Author Topic: She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown  (Read 9822 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: She's FIRED: Carrie Prejean Loses Crown
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:23 pm »
Is it mean to think ..

;D

I dont think so...!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 10:32:17 pm »
I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.  Every time I see the headline of this thread, I read it as:"She's FRIED:..."

Then again, maybe it's just the chicken cutlets.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 05:12:01 am »
I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.  Every time I see the headline of this thread, I read it as:"She's FRIED:..."

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 08:51:55 pm »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 09:15:51 pm »
Carrie Prejean's reaction:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=414060&gt1=28103

Someone's lying - either our raccoon-headed tycoon or the self-described "strong, courageous woman" Ms Prejean.  Trump says she hasn't honored her commitments, Prejean says she has.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 09:49:21 pm »
She's on Hannity now, and was saying she honored all her commitments.

She also said that she had no idea she was fired, she found out about it when the media called her for a comment.

Someone is not telling the truth.

If Prejean is truthful about how she found out she was fired, that's just shitty.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 09:57:08 pm »
Someone's lying - either our raccoon-headed tycoon or the self-described "strong, courageous woman" Ms Prejean.  Trump says she hasn't honored her commitments, Prejean says she has.

I can't imagine Donald Trump as a gay rights, gay marriage, gay anything advocate.  He has proved time and again that what's important to him is money and good looking women.  (With money coming first.)  I don't think he's ever said, "You're fired!" on his own TV show when it wasn't about business.

I liked Craig Ferguson's reaction.  He said something to the effect of: 

They really have a problem now!  Where in California are they going to find themselves another dumb bleached blonde with fake boobs?

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 10:12:45 pm »
I liked Craig Ferguson's reaction.  He said something to the effect of:

They really have a problem now!  Where in California are they going to find themselves another dumb bleached blonde with fake boobs?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't imagine Donald Trump as a gay rights, gay marriage, gay anything advocate.  He has proved time and again that what's important to him is money and good looking women.  (With money coming first.)  I don't think he's ever said, "You're fired!" on his own TV show when it wasn't about business.

Agree.  If Trump dumped her, it had to do with business.  No other reason.  As for how she got fired...well, he saved her butt once, and we all agreed it was his show, he could do what he wanted.  And this time, when she's being kicked to the curb... well, it's his circus and he can do what he wants...

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 11:05:09 pm »

oh CLYDE!  You've got chicken cutlets on the brain now!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline oilgun

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:50 pm »
Carrie Prejean's Replacement Doesn't Support Gay Marriage, Either

Carrie Prejean might've been a well-publicized opponent to same-sex marriage, but her Miss California replacement isn't an ally, either. Runner-up-cum-title-holder Tami Farrell doesn't want to see you gays getting married, but adds, "I don't think I have the right or anybody has the right to tell somebody who they can or can't love." well bless her heart!

So much for the argument from Prejean (who just lost another contract) that she was ousted by Donald Trump because she's against marriage equality.

But even if she stands with Prejean on marriage, it's good to see Farrell (pictured here at Sunday's Playboy Jazz Festival) hasn't given up the Miss California title's tradition of supporting women disrobing.

:laugh:
It isn't a surprise to me, I mean, it makes sense that these ridiculous & offensive out-moded beauty pageants would attract social conservatives.