Author Topic: Where to buy BBM T-shirts in Europe?  (Read 7409 times)

mvansand76

Where to buy BBM T-shirts in Europe?
« on: August 04, 2006, 07:16:40 am »
Anybody know? I never really thought about it, but it would be fun to wear one every now and then!

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Where to buy BBM T-shirts in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:24:05 am »
Anybody know? I never really thought about it, but it would be fun to wear one every now and then!
I think it's this link... for the UK, but also for the rest of Europe..

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=127465

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

mvansand76

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 11:46:58 am »
Thanks ever so much, Jude!!! I have ordered the Jack Twist? Jack Nasty! one!

This thread can now be deleted!  ;D

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 03:56:50 pm »
Thanks ever so much, Jude!!! I have ordered the Jack Twist? Jack Nasty! one!

This thread can now be deleted!  ;D

no no no
I haven't chosen mine yet. Thanks for the link Jude.
Can' decide between the 'matin' call' one and the 'brokeback got me good' hmmmm
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

mvansand76

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 07:02:53 am »
I received mine in the post yesterday, I'm wearing it now at work and nobody has a clue what it is about!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 06:47:56 pm »
And don't forget http://www.cafepress.com/ahua/1167379

I have now uploaded my own version of "The matin' call?" with a red hat...
That and "No Instruction Manual needed" are in a different shop, because eg the thongs are not suitable for your grandma.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 04:40:11 am by Shuggy »

Offline Rutella

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 04:42:05 pm »
I got my 'there ain't no reins on this one' T-shirt the other day and have confused my husband by wearing it almost constantly. It rocks beyond belief.  ;D

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 09:46:32 am »
I received mine in the post yesterday, I'm wearing it now at work and nobody has a clue what it is about!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WE WAN'T TO SEE A PICTURE! Of the clueless colleagues too!  ;D

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

mvansand76

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 04:39:56 pm »

WE WAN'T TO SEE A PICTURE! Of the clueless colleagues too!  ;D

~ j U d E

;D :laugh: I will see what I can do, I will have to ask them to reproduce that clueless look on their faces, though, not sure of that is going to work!

I still haven't figured out how to post pictures yet, but now that I have my own laptop I have more time to figure it out. I already have the instructions somewhere...

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 01:58:08 am »
Also, Jenny (newyearsday) here at BetterMost has some that she is selling in Europe.  You can see the link for her site in her sig line.  I've seen a couple of her shirts live on people, and they're good-looking.  She donates the profits to the Matthew Shepard Foundation.

mvansand76

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 06:46:04 am »
Also, Jenny (newyearsday) here at BetterMost has some that she is selling in Europe.  You can see the link for her site in her sig line.  I've seen a couple of her shirts live on people, and they're good-looking.  She donates the profits to the Matthew Shepard Foundation.

I think it's her site I bought it from!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 09:41:58 am »
Yes, it's my store you bought from, rutella and mvansand76!! (I'm really sorry I can't remember your real name mvansand76--for some reason I want to say Bridget or Brenda??).

So sorry I haven't seen this thread till now, or I would have been in touch personally to say thanks for buying! My profits all go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation to help end hate crimes and homophobia. It's one of the responses I had to the movie. I'm so glad you like your shirts! If anyone else is interested, the link to both the UK/EU and US shops is at the bottom of every post I make, in my sig line.

Rock on with the shirts!

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 02:58:23 pm »
Yes, it's my store you bought from, rutella and mvansand76!! (I'm really sorry I can't remember your real name mvansand76--for some reason I want to say Bridget or Brenda??).

So sorry I haven't seen this thread till now, or I would have been in touch personally to say thanks for buying! My profits all go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation to help end hate crimes and homophobia. It's one of the responses I had to the movie. I'm so glad you like your shirts! If anyone else is interested, the link to both the UK/EU and US shops is at the bottom of every post I make, in my sig line.

Rock on with the shirts!

Jenny

It's Melissa!  :D I absolutely LOVE the t-shirt, I'm wearing it again today and explained it to some of my colleagues, but some of them haven't seen the movie, so that's a problem. I am watching people's reactions on the street, it's fun! I think you have to at least seen it a few times to understand what the t-shirt is about, so it will definitely only attract real Brokies! I might buy another one, I want one with "I wish I knew how to quit you", in black, but I can't remember if you are selling that one. Wonderful that the profits go to the Matthew Shephard Foundation!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 10:19:32 am »
It's Melissa!  :D I absolutely LOVE the t-shirt, I'm wearing it again today and explained it to some of my colleagues, but some of them haven't seen the movie, so that's a problem. I am watching people's reactions on the street, it's fun! I think you have to at least seen it a few times to understand what the t-shirt is about, so it will definitely only attract real Brokies! I might buy another one, I want one with "I wish I knew how to quit you", in black, but I can't remember if you are selling that one. Wonderful that the profits go to the Matthew Shephard Foundation!

Hi Melissa!

I love hearing about this kind of thing, how you watch for people's reactions on the street. How fun. I haven't made the "I wish I knew how to quit you" shirt, mostly because that line was so massacred in anti-brokeback jokes and parodies that its power became diminished somehow (it's still very powerful in the movie of course, but in the world at large, it got distorted, I thought). I would consider making this now, since the jokes have died down, if it were just simple, small letters in white on black, without the exclamation point, since in the actual scene in the movie, it is said quietly. Only in the trailer for the movie do we hear Jack say it with more passion and anger--a totally different take on it, and that is the version people made fun of.

So, PM me if you want to talk more about that, and enjoy your brokie-wear!

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."