Author Topic: Get Over It, GLAAD -Article  (Read 7665 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Get Over It, GLAAD -Article
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 01:24:13 am »
Though I haven't actually seen the movie, I feel like I have seen it already. Bruno is everywhere  you look here in Sydney at the moment - on the back of buses, on billboards, on bus stops, and god knows where else. I wouldn't mind, but most of the advertising features pics of Bruno from the rear, in hot pants, bending over.  :o  And God Almighty that guy has one of the most singularly unattractive arses I have ever seen on a bloke!  :P   :(  For that reason alone, I will not  be seeing the movie. I'm that  shallow!  ::)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 09:34:18 pm »
And God Almighty that guy has one of the most singularly unattractive arses I have ever seen on a bloke!  :P   :(  For that reason alone, I will not  be seeing the movie. I'm that  shallow!  ::)

:laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 10:22:18 pm »
Though I haven't actually seen the movie, I feel like I have seen it already. Bruno is everywhere  you look here in Sydney at the moment - on the back of buses, on billboards, on bus stops, and god knows where else. I wouldn't mind, but most of the advertising features pics of Bruno from the rear, in hot pants, bending over.  :o  And God Almighty that guy has one of the most singularly unattractive arses I have ever seen on a bloke!  :P   :(  For that reason alone, I will not  be seeing the movie. I'm that  shallow!  ::)

You think so Kerry? It seems like I remember thinking he had a very cute ass. Maybe I'm thinking about somebody else's ass.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 10:44:02 pm »
You think so Kerry? It seems like I remember thinking he had a very cute ass. Maybe I'm thinking about somebody else's ass.

:laugh:  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, David.  :-* Beauty is in the eye  ;) of the beholder.  ;)  Using my Christopher Meloni Buns of Steel  scale,  :D  where Christopher is a perfect 10,  :D  I would give Bruno a minus score.  :P   :(   ;)   :laugh:

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 01:51:56 am »
:laugh:  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, David.  :-* Beauty is in the eye  ;) of the beholder.  ;)  Using my Christopher Meloni Buns of Steel  scale,  :D  where Christopher is a perfect 10,  :D  I would give Bruno a minus score.  :P   :(   ;)   :laugh:

Tsk tsk! Just look at that picture! I don't see any ass at all! It's non existant!

Maybe it's the pants he's wearing. They don't exactly show it off, now do they? :-\

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 02:08:23 am »

Tsk tsk! Just look at that picture! I don't see any ass at all! It's non existant!

Maybe it's the pants he's wearing. They don't exactly show it off, now do they? :-\

It looks like a big yellow diaper and just about as attractive.  :P  :P   :P
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 02:14:18 am »
It looks like a big yellow diaper and just about as attractive.  :P  :P   :P

Well okay. We agree about one thing - he has no ass.

But his face is cute. I'm positive of THAT anyway! :laugh: