Author Topic: Off-site discussion of BetterMost posts  (Read 90908 times)

retropian

Re: Off-site discussion of BetterMost posts
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2009, 05:17:59 am »
It's great to see therre are some finding the humor in all of this. I am kinda tickled by the developement of this site myself. I have to give them credit. It's creative if malicious. It's a reverse-troll site and I think unique. Instead of trolling here and getting their posts deleted and being possible banned they copy other Bettermost members posts over there so they can troll them without fear of retribution. I think that is pretty funny! It also amuses me that a member of that site announced it was place for "honest and intelligent discussion", but it instantly devolved into a hate fest. As Gary said (see below), they exposed themselves revealing their true colors. I see some anger here about copying posts over there, which I can understand, but for myself, I don't care. I would encourage others not to worry about it, ignore. I visited the site once and don't plan on doing so again.

Yeah, we've already seen 'em with their cocks hangin' out, so why bother zippin' up now?

Sorry guys.  We didin't mean to ruin your circle jerk.

Nasty Boy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary! I don't think I've ever seen a post like this from you! I'm shocked  ;D (in a good way). I hope you don't let them get to you. Don't let them gring you down to their level. I think they would like that, it's all they have..trying to bring others down.
Ian

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:56 am »
It's so lovely to see you here, Susie.  :D  Welcome back.   :-* :-*

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline bailey1205

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:03 am »
From Jess' comments at The Retreat, it's pretty obvious that she is reading this thread.  So I have one more thing to say then I'm done.

Jess was not made to leave because the mods didn't like her, she was made to leave for her repeated personal attacks on people, often driving them away from Bettermost completely (myself included).  She was warned time and time again and yet chose to ignore those warnings.

As far as I'm concerned my grievances have nothing whatsoever to do with politics, or personal disagreements or dislikes.   

Posts have been taken from here for the sole purpose of mocking and ridiculing the poster, in the most cruel and cowardly way.

I can't quote them directly anymore because the offending remarks have been removed but calling Gary a "Nasty boy" "Flower girl" "The token victim" "Naif" "Clever manipulator" "'tard", to name but a few, is horrible and really rather pathetic.

We don't all have to be friends with one another ... that would be asking for the impossible ... but I would hope that our basic common decency would stop us from taking delight in ripping people to shreds.

And I'm done ....

ps.... a note to you androphiles .... being bitchy and catty about other people behind their backs  is very ........... "girly"  8) 

And after that childish remark I really am done  :)

Well said Susie.

:)

The fact that someone can't figure out why they were asked to leave a forums is sad in a way.
But, that is the only way some people know how to communicate, unfortunately.

They will turn around one day, and be all alone though.  Such negative thoughts always brings
negative results.  I learned that the hard way.   ;D

I always thought the measure of a man was based on strength, kindness and respect, not
how they dress or speak.

The behavior is 2nd grade level and comes from some misplaced anger.

I honestly sat there, while reading there comments, shaking my head.
What grown man calls people 'tards?

I am sure our posts will continue to be read and discussed in the same manner.
To that I say..... go for it. 

Oh, I will say, I have NEVER seen Gary lose his cool here, even tho there were many times
he had the right to, and posts such hateful things about anyone.  Ever.
Even when we are exchanging PMs.

That is the measure of a man.

Good luck y'all !!!!

Offline milomorris

• No crybabies
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:37 am »
ps.... a note to you androphiles .... being bitchy and catty about other people behind their backs  is very ........... "girly"  8) 

And after that childish remark I really am done  :)

Duly noted. Please be aware: men define masculinity. We say what is "girly" and what is not.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline bailey1205

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2009, 10:09:23 am »
:laugh:  Don't worry, Ian.  I'm not letting them get to me.  I was just trying to live up to my reputation as "nasty boy."  It seems I'm also a hick, and if you put hick and nasty together, what you get is a redneck.   :o  Who knew?   :laugh:

Hey now !!!!!

I'm from a long line of rednecks.

;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2009, 10:29:27 am »
Duly noted. Please be aware: men define masculinity. We say what is "girly" and what is not.

and "girly" is a masculinity definition? Well who knew?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline bailey1205

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2009, 10:31:47 am »

:)

I think women have their own definition of masculine, and I would imagine some men do too.

Wonder who's is correct?

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2009, 10:33:14 am »
Please be aware: men define masculinity. We say what is "girly" and what is not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! 

In fact, it would make a great bumper sticker! 
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2009, 10:53:57 am »

:laugh:

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2009, 11:13:32 am »
Well you know its a free country, if they want to retreat and have their on conversations, even if they are about other people they can do that. There is no stopping them. As for me and my world the sun is out and I'm going to go outside and pretent I am in Alberta.....
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."