Author Topic: German men are the world's worst lovers  (Read 10007 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: German men are the world's worst lovers
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 06:57:49 am »
:laugh:
I'm happy to report that I can't verify the bad odor issues. Lucky me :laugh:.

I know there is a strong Green movement in Germany and a big problem with commercial deodorants is aluminum chlorhydrate, which has a negative effect on one's health and has caused a lot of people to give up deodorants due to their toxicity.  Non-aluminum deodorants have been around for a long time now, however, including those containing teatree oil (from Australia) but in the northern hemisphere they are pricy.   Maybe the Australians get higher marks because of the unviersal availability of inexpensive emu oil which gives them smoother, softer skin, and teatree oil which makes them odor-free!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 04:35:24 pm »
This is ALLLL your fault, Chuck.

What?  What did i do?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 06:57:13 pm »
I know there is a strong Green movement in Germany and a big problem with commercial deodorants is aluminum chlorhydrate, which has a negative effect on one's health and has caused a lot of people to give up deodorants due to their toxicity.  Non-aluminum deodorants have been around for a long time now, however, including those containing teatree oil (from Australia) but in the northern hemisphere they are pricy.   Maybe the Australians get higher marks because of the unviersal availability of inexpensive emu oil which gives them smoother, softer skin, and teatree oil which makes them odor-free!

I've been rubbing those crystal-type deodorants under my arms for years and although it doesn't really keep me dry (nothing does, sadly) it does control odor.  The initial price may be a bit more than regular deodorants put those things last for months so they are very good value.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 07:58:42 pm »
Let's make a distinction between anti-perspirants and deodorants.  

I sweat like a pig and don't want to stink, so I use an anti-perspirant deodorant.

For some people, sweating isn't an issue, so they just use a deodorant.  It is usually an anti-microbial agent of some sort (tea tree oil, vinegar, certain salts).

These anti-microbial agents do not stop sweating.  For that you need something to block the sweat glands which is what the aluminum in solution in the antiperspirant does, but only for a while.  There has been nothing conclusive drawn linking anti-perspirants to cancer.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/AP-Deo

Offline Zander

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No reins on me.
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 09:09:03 am »
I've been rubbing those crystal-type deodorants under my arms for years and although it doesn't really keep me dry (nothing does, sadly) it does control odor.  The initial price may be a bit more than regular deodorants put those things last for months so they are very good value.

Same here, they even do travel sizes.  Tey do work well and don't stain your clothes either.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 12:06:33 pm »
O.K ex  sluts anonymous here, what a load of bo--ocks (smelly or otherwise ) that list is. They should have contacted a well travelled connoisseur AKA me !! The German thing is about as wrong as wrong can be, the one I know smells divine from top to toe and has me on the steepest learning curve of my life !
Some English men are lazy, some are so inventive it defies belief, Italians, selfish but very romantic, ditto, Spanish,  I am leaving it there, I had an interesting time at University where there were students from world wide, and I agree with Chuck, what is wrong with a bit of domination, on either side. Anything goes if both parties agree.
O.K enough detail I think !

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 07:10:45 am »
and I agree with Chuck, what is wrong with a bit of domination, on either side. Anything goes if both parties agree.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!