Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48546 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, Ch. 7 up!
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2006, 05:47:03 am »
Chapter 8 up!  ;D

A bit angsty  :o Sorry!

here's the link to this and all previous

http://minchout.livejournal.com/tag/that+little+bit+of+hope
So soon! Wow! Great!

*worried about the angsty stuff but rushes off to read anyway*

mvansand76

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 06:46:10 am »
Chapter 8 up!  ;D

Great!  ;)  If you and other writers on here go on like this, bookstores will notice a serious decline in sales...

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2006, 10:12:24 am »
Great!  ;)  If you and other writers on here go on like this, bookstores will notice a serious decline in sales...

LOL no joke, I've only finished two "real" books in the past four months...  :-\

But I love it anyway  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2006, 10:18:55 am »
LOL no joke, I've only finished two "real" books in the past four months...  :-\

But I love it anyway  ;)

I have five books on my nightstand, and they've been lying there for three months. I AM reading Bill Bryson's "A short history of nearly everything", which is a great recommendation for the era that will be known as post-BBM fanfiction. If there will ever be such a thing.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2006, 05:37:26 pm »
Chapter 8 up!  ;D

Mandy - you must update soon because you really left us hanging here. It surely was angsty  :( OMFG Jack's father  >:(  How can Jack stand staying there with Bobby? I get he has no other place to go to but if I were him I'd just sleep in the truck!
I can't wait for Ennis to arrive in Lightning Flat.
I left a comment on your LJ  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 06:02:02 pm »
Mandy - you must update soon because you really left us hanging here. It surely was angsty  :( OMFG Jack's father  >:(  How can Jack stand staying there with Bobby? I get he has no other place to go to but if I were him I'd just sleep in the truck!
I can't wait for Ennis to arrive in Lightning Flat.
I left a comment on your LJ  :)

I know, sorry! I don't typically like cliffhangers either, but I sure do leave you with some angst. It's funny, originally I had Jack's section first in that chapter but I thought that maybe it might make Jack's section a little easier to read if y'all knew Ennis was on his way, guess it didn't work  ;)

Anyway, update should be seriously soon. I had this great scene all written in my head for the next chapter, but I was in my car at the time... so I'm hoping it will come back to me!

I AM reading Bill Bryson's "A short history of nearly everything"

I've heard that's good! Now, if only I could stop reading fan fiction...

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2006, 02:59:30 am »

I know, sorry! I don't typically like cliffhangers either, but I sure do leave you with some angst. It's funny, originally I had Jack's section first in that chapter but I thought that maybe it might make Jack's section a little easier to read if y'all knew Ennis was on his way, guess it didn't work  ;)

Anyway, update should be seriously soon. I had this great scene all written in my head for the next chapter, but I was in my car at the time... so I'm hoping it will come back to me!

I've heard that's good! Now, if only I could stop reading fan fiction...

Oh but that did make it easier. Poor Ennis, we've all kind of pinned our hopes on him!!

Oh man, good luck with trying to stop reading Slash! I just can't. Been doing it non-stop since February and that's pretty much all I do!! SO sad!

::)   ::)

;D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2006, 07:46:44 am »
Oh but that did make it easier. Poor Ennis, we've all kind of pinned our hopes on him!!

Oh man, good luck with trying to stop reading Slash! I just can't. Been doing it non-stop since February and that's pretty much all I do!! SO sad!

::)   ::)

;D

Sopt reading slash?? but but but, thats impossible!! :o :o Good grief, perish the thought!! :o :o Off to read more George. ;) ;) ;)

mvansand76

Re: That Little Bit of Hope, new chapter update!
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2006, 08:15:08 am »
Oh My God, that bastard John Twist, can't you let him die of some terribly painful disease?

;)

Offline littleguitar

Re: That Little Bit of Hope, new chapter update!
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2006, 09:34:43 am »
Yeah what was I thinking, stop reading slash?? I think at this point that's impossible LOL I'm obsessed!

Oh My God, that bastard John Twist, can't you let him die of some terribly painful disease?

;)

I like to think he'll get what's coming to him... but we'll have to see  ;)