Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48204 times)

mvansand76

Re: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 12!
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2006, 08:33:33 am »
Hiya Mandy! Oh no, this is becoming a very stressful story to read... in a good way of course!  ;D I am glad that you kind of promised that John Twist would get what he deserved and what he deserves is a terribly painful death at the hands of a furious Ennis, protecting Jack.... oops... getting out of control here...

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2006, 12:24:42 pm »
Hiya Mandy! Oh no, this is becoming a very stressful story to read... in a good way of course!  ;D I am glad that you kind of promised that John Twist would get what he deserved and what he deserves is a terribly painful death at the hands of a furious Ennis, protecting Jack.... oops... getting out of control here...

LOL I just hope I don't let you guys down... I haven't actually planned anything yet so I kind of said that without any solid reason... but I like to think that he'll get his.  He's just too big of an ass to let it go...  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2006, 02:48:54 pm »
more angst after two chapters of pleasure...you're killin me littleguitar!  I sure do hope things end up happy for your boys otherwise why read fan fiction?  Sorry, not to insult anyone, just how I feel.  If I'm going to read FF it's to get more of the back story or to have a better outcome...know what I mean?  Anyway I'm hooked on your story and waiting anxiously for that next Chapter.  Keep up the good work.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way, that's why I turned to BBM FF for all those happy endings. I think I would have lost it if I hadn't been able to turn to this after watching BBM.

Thanks so much Mandy  :) You know how much I'm loving your story  :)

Got any new Jack Shades pics to delight us with??  ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2006, 06:38:15 pm »
oh man, I actually found one of him in a leather jacket the other day and immediately thought of shades  :D

I'll see if I can find it again, I don't remember where it was  :-\

;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2006, 06:51:40 pm »
ok, I know it isn't black leather, but everytime Amy mentions Jack's leather jacket, this is the image I get in my head *sigh*

Beautiful right??? ::)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2006, 08:20:12 pm »
He's breathtaking...just so darn gorgeous it almost makes my heart hurt to look at him. *sigh*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:17 pm »
"Mandy oh Mandy...wherefore art thou Mandy....any news of Chapter 13????", She anxiously asks  ( :laugh: what can I say a writer I ain't)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2006, 07:19:46 pm »
LOL perfect timing... I actually plan on posting it tonight  :D

I'm going to do another quick read through or two... hopefully I'll post it before Heroes comes on because I'm obsessed with that show and if I don't you guys might never get the update  ::)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2006, 09:01:37 pm »

Offline dot-matrix

Re: That Little Bit of Hope, New Chapter up!
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2006, 09:06:53 pm »
Yippee Skippy!  ;D On my way to live journal NOW.