Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48684 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, New Chapter up!
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2006, 09:53:55 pm »
OMG!, OMG!, OMG!  I just finished reading Chapter 13. WOW that is some serious erotica you've written there. :o  I posted my more blunt comments on Live Journal.  Definitely a delicious NC-17 read and still so touching and tender with Ennis finally saying what Jack needed to hear ::sigh:: I think I'll go read it again.  ::)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 03:23:38 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2006, 03:22:15 am »
Here I am AGAIN, hogging your story thread but I just loved this chapter!  Saw this and thought of you.  After all that steamy action I think it fits you very well  ;) Don't you?

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2006, 06:29:03 am »
OMG!, OMG!, OMG!  I just finished reading Chapter 13. WOW that is some serious erotica you've written there. :o  I posted my more blunt comments on Live Journal.  Definitely a delicious NC-17 read and still so touching and tender with Ennis finally saying what Jack needed to hear ::sigh:: I think I'll go read it again.  ::)

OMG YES! I SO agree! Heh heh, I read your comment LOL! that's about what happened to me too  ;D Love you Mandy!  ;D
You rock!. Oh God ~  I've read it so many times now,  your chapter ending got me real good. I loved it, love this story  :)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2006, 10:08:16 am »
Here I am AGAIN, hogging your story thread but I just loved this chapter!  Saw this and thought of you.  After all that steamy action I think it fits you very well  ;) Don't you?

ROFL! I love it! I think it fits perfectly  ;)

I don't even know what to say, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! You're seriously making me blush  ::)

;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2006, 10:46:55 am »
As I already told you via PM, I really loved this chapter, it was kind of sad too... I hope Jack will draw the strength he needs from Ennis telling him how much he loves him, to go back to the Twist ranch and give John Twist Sr. what he deserves, which is a really vicious and violent beating... ooooops, here I go again... ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2006, 09:22:55 pm »
LOL, I think that is the general consensus on old man Twist... hope I don't disappoint! 
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

karen1129

« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2006, 08:52:16 pm »
This was a smoking hawt chapter !!
You write very good smex !!  And to think..... 6 months ago I didn't know
what the hell smex was !!! :laugh:

Karen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2006, 11:24:49 pm »
Thanks Karen  :D

6 months ago I didn't know
what the hell smex was !!!

LOL You and me both, the first time I saw that word I thought it was a typo  ;)

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2006, 02:40:46 am »
Sooo Mandy girlfriend is there anything we can do to speed-up ah I mean help you with your writing of Chapter 14...You know sharpen your pencils, put out the cat, walk the dog, rub your back, message your feet.... ;) anything, anything at all, Huh, can we, huh... ;D

OK so I'm anxious for more, sorry  ::)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2006, 03:34:59 am »
Well, I'm probably going to get myself into trouble by saying this (as we all know I have in the past... I'm shit with deadlines  :-\ ) but as of now the plan is to have the next chapter up tomorrow night (thursday). I really want to start posting on a regular schedule every Mon/Thurs because I'd like to finish this one up and start another...

I'm going to try really really hard, but I can't promise anything  ;)

A back rub would be quite lovely though....  ::)