Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 1239002 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #970 on: October 20, 2006, 02:14:20 pm »
I am slow.  Is it not really Jake and Heath jumping.  How in the world can they find a stand in for Jake that would even come near.  I do not think I have the strength to lust after someone else.  That man is too beautiful. 
As Handsome and beautiful as Heath and Jack are I see dozens of men on San Diego beaches that are as easy on the eyes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:47:54 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #971 on: October 20, 2006, 06:00:56 pm »
Mark
I took some time today to read through this thread today. This thread is so incredably funny! what a great thing you got going on here! What an imagination! Ill be sure to keep watching this one for sure!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Geri

ps I mean to include everyone who participated in this thread!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #972 on: October 20, 2006, 10:53:57 pm »
P.S. Gee, thanx, geri...nice to know that the sweat of ones brow is appreciated...if only as an afterthought.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 11:00:18 pm by twistedude »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #973 on: October 20, 2006, 11:17:56 pm »

I've heard the story about how that photo "got loose," but I've forgotten it---do you know, Mark?

I heard it was a "paparazzi" shot. But I also remember the it was a still for a non USA version. As I recall there was also a closer shot making obvious what Jake sees in ths caption. Not unlikely being Heath was born in Australia.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #974 on: October 20, 2006, 11:31:52 pm »
Mark
I took some time today to read through this thread today. This thread is so incredably funny! what a great thing you got going on here! What an imagination! Ill be sure to keep watching this one for sure!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Geri

Thanks Geri

You might like 'Fantasy Scenes' if you haven't seen it already. After page 5 similar format, the majority of them more serious, some are sad.

Mark

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #975 on: October 21, 2006, 01:20:52 pm »
Ennis...you ok back there?

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #976 on: October 21, 2006, 01:27:18 pm »
Jack:Dammit Ennis! You belong ta me and I belong ta you. Ain't nuthin' you or I can do ta change that. Don't matter none that we both got married, had kids. Don't even matter that I live over 700 miles away. Sh..t it don't ever matter that this is all we got, two, three weeks ah year rompin' in the forest. Yer always be mine Ennis Del Mar an I always be yours.

'Fantasy rerun'

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 01:34:36 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #977 on: October 21, 2006, 01:51:36 pm »
Jack: Ya wanna hold off on supper Ennis?

Ennis: Be alright with me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 02:40:39 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #978 on: October 22, 2006, 12:07:08 am »
Ennis: Anything else interesting in Humboldt County, California besides the grass....? Y'say they got fields and FIELDS of this stuff there? Maybe we should look at the place.
Jack: It'll take me five minutes to pack.
Aw, you know me, Jack, I'm not a travelling guy. Just jokin'
Jack: yeah...I know...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #979 on: October 22, 2006, 12:16:34 am »
Jake, thinking: It really was morte interesting with me just wearing a towel in this scene...I mean, what's a little hard-on between frends?
Heath thinking: I wish we hadn't all gotten so nervous--except Jake--with him just wearing a towel...I mean, what's a little hard-on between friends?

(Thanks to about 12 RPS writers...)