Author Topic: An Imperfect Life by Lovehurts4ever  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
An Imperfect Life by Lovehurts4ever
« on: August 19, 2006, 08:49:34 am »
Hi people. Some very sad news for you all I,m afraid. There is a brilliant LJ author called Sam who has been keeping us on the edge of our seats with her story "lovehurts4ever". She is now up to chapter 37 but has just posted this.
http://lovehurts4ever.livejournal.com/59709.html?view=1290813#t1290813
I thought perhaps some of you might like to add you own good wishes.
Jane.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:42:14 pm by MaineWriter »
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: lovehurts4ever
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 09:03:36 am »
That's terrible  :'(

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Scott6373

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 09:08:47 am »
Please everyone who has been touched by this talented man's gift must send there thoughts.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 07:39:10 pm »
In digging through old threads, I came across this, and visited Sam's (lovehurst4ever) LiveJournal for an update.

Apparently, he has survived this serious illness (although he mentions that his arm has been amputated). He is still writing, two stories: Life Goes On and An Imperfect Life. He has also posted a variety of one shots.

For anyone who has been following these stories, or wants to get started, the link is here:

http://lovehurts4ever.livejournal.com/

Leslie
Moderator, Fanfic
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 03:47:35 pm »
In digging through old threads, I came across this, and visited Sam's (lovehurst4ever) LiveJournal for an update.

Apparently, he has survived this serious illness (although he mentions that his arm has been amputated). He is still writing, two stories: Life Goes On and An Imperfect Life. He has also posted a variety of one shots.

For anyone who has been following these stories, or wants to get started, the link is here:

http://lovehurts4ever.livejournal.com/

Leslie
Moderator, Fanfic

Sam or Mantra as she is also often called is a she, Leslie  :) And yeah, thank God she survived  :)

one_of_one

Re: An Imperfect Life by Lovehurts4ever
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 04:20:49 pm »
I know this thread is for Imperfect Life, but one of Mantra's best stories, and my favourite, was The Protector. 

Jake is a spoilt rich boy whose father dies and leaves him a fortune.  However, his father, knowing what a spendthrift his son is, made a condition that Heath would act as a semi-guardian and teach Jake how to be better with money.  And thus get the fortune.  Heath would get some of it too.  Heath has a strong sense of duty and pisses of Jake from the beginning....

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: An Imperfect Life by Lovehurts4ever
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 04:23:44 pm »
I know this thread is for Imperfect Life, but one of Mantra's best stories, and my favourite, was The Protector. 

Jake is a spoilt rich boy whose father dies and leaves him a fortune.  However, his father, knowing what a spendthrift his son is, made a condition that Heath would act as a semi-guardian and teach Jake how to be better with money.  And thus get the fortune.  Heath would get some of it too.  Heath has a strong sense of duty and pisses of Jake from the beginning....

Actually, the thread is for all of the stories, so thanks for this little synopsis.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!