Author Topic: Alien! Brokeback  (Read 19974 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Alien! Brokeback
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 09:42:27 am »
you are welcome!  I was wondering if anyone noticed this... I did it for my own amusement.  It is awfully fun to write Ennis and Jack in a comic mode, this I can tell you.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Helen

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 01:53:21 am »
I love these parodies Louise....but there seems to be something missing!!!!

A more MODERN outlook from Ennis,  ahem!  *cough* *nudge*

;D ;D ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 05:13:36 pm »
Hey Louise

It's Friday night here in London and I've had a couple of glasses of cava whilst reading your exellent series. I always thought that I'd hate any BBM fan fiction that didn't inclde some sort of happy resolution for Jack and Ennis, but what you've written is wwonderful, and gripping and very entertaining!

I must admit it took me a while to get used to Ennis becoming so (comparatively) relaxed about his love for men. However, now that I am in the midst of book 4 the thought that entered my mind was what would Jack's reation to the new adventerous Ennis would be. I mean... dildos, bondage, butt plugs!!!!!!!!!!!! He'd be stunned. But happy for Ennis I think.

Mmmmm.. are these characters real.

Anyway - just wanted to let you know that even now people are discovering your wonderful writing. Thank you.

Ahh.... Cava..(please blame the Spanish fizz for any rambling or glaring spelling mistakes). ;D

Have a good weekend.

Karen

welcome Karen, I take it you are referring to the Laramie Saga stories.  This thread is for the Alien!Brokeback stories, so I didn't see this right away.  Feel free to join in the discussion on the Chez Tremblay forum in the "Ennis and Ellery" thread for our discussion.  And thanks for the feedback!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 05:15:00 pm »
I love these parodies Louise....but there seems to be something missing!!!!

A more MODERN outlook from Ennis,  ahem!  *cough* *nudge*

;D ;D ;D

what?  what?  you want me to parody "Modern Way"?  REALLY?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 05:23:49 pm »
welcome Karen, I take it you are referring to the Laramie Saga stories.  This thread is for the Alien!Brokeback stories, so I didn't see this right away.  Feel free to join in the discussion on the Chez Tremblay forum in the "Ennis and Ellery" thread for our discussion.  And thanks for the feedback!

Kazza, Louise ---

I moved Kazza's post to the Ennis and Ellery thread. Just so you know...

Leslie
acting like a moderator
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 06:19:30 pm »
Update to Alien!Brokeback

http://louisev.livejournal.com/105996.html  "9. No More a Them Lonesome Ranches"

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 08:24:01 pm »
Oh man Louise! I would sooooo LOVE to read that!
Whoooo - yeah!!!

:-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 08:30:05 pm »
Update to Alien!Brokeback

http://louisev.livejournal.com/105996.html  "9. No More a Them Lonesome Ranches"

Oh Louise! Thanks SO much for pointing these out to me in the chat! I've been missing out on so much fun! I really laughed my ass off and I was desperate for a good laugh today.

You truly are A-MAZING! I wonder if there actually is anything that you are NOT good at!!!  ;D

:-*

Helen

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 08:30:53 pm »

Hot damn, yeah!!  You can't leave me out!  And what about Sweet Life?  Uncle Harold and Cherry Cake...

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 08:45:21 pm »
Hot damn, yeah!!  You can't leave me out!  And what about Sweet Life?  Uncle Harold and Cherry Cake...
Oh yeah Louise! The hilarious things you could do with the Cherry Cake in Some Sweet Life!!

*bursts into giggles*

;D ;D