Author Topic: Shuggy met Julie at the Asian Art Museum of SF, 9/1  (Read 4773 times)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Shuggy met Julie at the Asian Art Museum of SF, 9/1
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 06:43:28 am »
Mayor Newsom(e)?

I just saw the Troll recently in a movie - 10 Things I Hate About You, I think. No, Lords of Dogtown. It was Lords of Dogtown. That would make more since since Ten Things was supposed to be in Washington. (Since I didn't know who Heath Ledger was until BBM I'm now making up for lost time by buying all his movies from Amazon Marketplace!) Interesting to know that it really exists and wasn't just something that was a movie prop.

Interesting time you had, Julie and Shuggy. You California Brokies seem to get together a lot for quickies. That's a nice situation to have available. My first ever get-together will be in Boston, coming right up!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the news.

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 04:57:44 pm »
Mayor Newsom(e)?
Its spelt without an e twice on the proclamation, which he has signed.

Interesting time you had, Julie and Shuggy. You California Brokies seem to get together a lot for quickies. That's a nice situation to have available.
I am a New Zealand Brokie. My gettogethers with Julie and Clarissa were all we could fit in. Never enough time, never enough.

Thanks for the kind words, though.

(When I try to type a / or ' here using Firefox, it jumps to the search box. Anyone know how to overcome that, without reverting to Internet Explorer, as I have now?)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:28:58 pm by Shuggy »

Offline ptannen

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 05:15:59 pm »
Thanks for postin the Proclaimation, Shuggy!  :)

Pete
Is there anything interesting up there in heaven?