Author Topic: I'm baaaaaaack....  (Read 5749 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: I'm baaaaaaack....
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 07:32:17 am »
We really need that group hug emoticon from IMDb... 

Your wish is my command angel face.

Ray - this is fantastic (just like you!).  I'm downloading it, and getting ready to use it way too often until everyone's totally sick of it!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 08:09:19 am »
Actually, Stuff IMBd.  Here's a CT group hug!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

TheStudDuck

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:00:17 am »
That is so cool, Ray!  I love the grouphug with the cowboy hats!  Is there any possible way to make the matte transpapent?  You know, so it doesn't have the white background... so that it doesn't have any color that shows up?

I took it into my Photoshop and I used the Background Eraser tool... but for some strange reason, when I save it, it will save it with the white matte... even though I erased it.  So, so odd.  I'd like to be able to have it without the white background.

Again, it is really, really cool.  I love, love, love it. ;D

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 09:48:12 am »
Welcome back! We missed u 2! I had a friend who went to KC to judge some communications awards entries. KC is a great place, I lived there for 4 years, but too wet so I went west. Nice place to revisit every once in a while tho. I love anyplace where u can buy wine in the grocery store.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

TheStudDuck

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 10:06:30 am »
I love anyplace where u can buy wine in the grocery store.

I don't think I've ever been to a grocery store that didn't sell wine.  Is that something unusual?  I've lived in Indiana since I was four years old... so is it normal for grocery stores to not sell wine?  Every grocery store I know of sells it.  That's interesting...

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 03:05:32 pm »
welcome back Celeste!!!    :angel:

Big hug and lots of love,
reanna
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 09:38:17 pm »
That is so cool, Ray!  I love the grouphug with the cowboy hats!  Is there any possible way to make the matte transpapent?  You know, so it doesn't have the white background... so that it doesn't have any color that shows up?

I took it into my Photoshop and I used the Background Eraser tool... but for some strange reason, when I save it, it will save it with the white matte... even though I erased it.  So, so odd.  I'd like to be able to have it without the white background.

Again, it is really, really cool.  I love, love, love it. ;D

Hey mate.  I don't know of a way to erase the background.  I think it has to sit on a background to hold.  If anyone can tell me of a way, please do as it would come in so handy for the stuff I do.  Thanks.  Ray

PS, glad you're hanging around Studs!
~A good general knows when to retreat~