Author Topic: Family Values GOP Edition: "No Jews allowed. Just kidding. No seriously."  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
The pious behavior that some elected Republicans like to proclaim for themselves, all while attacking Democrats and liberals for poor parenting skills, lousy family values, and out of control kids is an irony no longer lost to them.

Let's take a dip in the "compassionate conservative" kiddy pool:

Jonathan Frist, son of Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (who condemns alcohol and says it's not allowed in his house): Appears at party with six cans of beer strapped to his belt (http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/674/beerfacebookfristnw7.jpg)  Also listed in his Facebook entry this fascinating note: "Jonathan Frist appreciation for "Waking Up White People’ Group".  It also mentioned a group where there were "No Jews allowed. Just kidding. No seriously."  When called out for his comments, Jonathan replied, "I can tell you are consumed with hate. I will pray for you."  Gosh, thanks.  Now if his Bible wasn't covered in spew from last weekend's beer ball blast....

Bryan Frist, another son who doesn't apparently fall far from the tree had this to say on Iraq: "I was born an American by God’s amazing grace," wrote Bryan Frist in an online profile. "Let’s bomb some people."  As is the case with the vast majority of Republican chicken hawks, Bryan has no plans to actually enlist in the military and fight the battle he so hopes others will for him. 

Congressman Louie Gohmert, a conservative Republican from Texas, unleashed a tirade against the moral inadequacies of Democrats opposed to the war in Iraq, than someone found internet pictures of his daughter Caroline dancing on a bartop and posing with a man in his underpants.

Pierce Bush, son of perennial Bush family embarrassment Neil Bush (the one that bankrupted an S&L and made taxpayers bail him out), who also claims to be born-again, apparently has decided to tempt the devil in his own Facebook entry, which includes beer, broads, and a celebrity transsexual dressed as the Dark One himself. (http://www.wonkette.com/politics/pierce-bush/pierce-bush-and-facebook-need-we-say-more-182289.php)

And new congressman Brian Bilbray of California, who claimed he was the family values candidate, has some delightful kids of his own.  Briana Bilbray invites you to enjoy the champagne of beers — responsibly. (http://www.wonkette.com/politics/brian-bilbray/brian-bilbrays-kids-love-social-networking-natty-light-181733.php)

It's always nice to know that the party that claims moral superiority for themselves has a boatload of members who can't even keep their own kids out of trouble, much less yours.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Family Values GOP Edition: "No Jews allowed. Just kidding. No seriously."
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 06:13:20 pm »
Yeah! It's all a load of cr*p what most politicians have to say! Full of hypocrisy. I'm generalizing, I know, but seriously.. It's just a big playground out there.. I still don't understand how W. Bush could have been re-elected... But that's another story..

Why are there so few politicians that will admit to their weaknesses and mistakes and not blatantly promise stuff they can't make possible. It would be so much more refreshing and I'd be much more respectful of someone like that.. But it's all a battle of power. I can't stand the whole blah blah blah and no action (or the wrong one).

j. U. d. E. [/font

MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -