Author Topic: A brief check in from newyearsday  (Read 4966 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: A brief check in from newyearsday
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 12:22:10 am »
Jenny, I'm really happy for you. You deserve good things. I hope you love your new job! Have I mentioned I'm jealous of your Brooklyn life?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 12:27:58 am »
Hello Jenny... thanks for the update... hope all is going well!  talk to you soon-- Alec
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 01:14:55 am »
Wow,

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate the well wishes. You guys know how long I've waited and worked for this moment of a new life dawning. It went pretty well today. A little slow on the uptake but that is to be expected. I'm a little wary of posting too much personal info here these days for obvious reasons, but suffice to say that the job is at a great place with cool people and I can wear jeans to work for the first time in years!! I'm very psyched about that, and also psyched to be doing something that I actually have trained in--copyediting. My plan to free up some time each week to focus on the biz I'm starting (more later, perhaps) is finally beginning to hatch!!

Thanks again for the well wishes. As for my continued posting, it will have to wait till tomorrow or Saturday. I'm feeling a bit fragile and worn out from catching up, just via email, with all that has transpired since last week this time. May we all receive some healing and new perspectives from the full moon tonight.

Blessings to this community in need of renewal and renewed trust,

Jenny

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 12:16:31 am by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 02:41:51 pm »
Jenny!!!

Just back from my summer (!) hols to Turkey (hence why I also have not been posting much recently! I will reply to your PM/email soon!)

I had a great time and thankfully am still all loved up - mysef and callum did not fall out and had a great break so all is well in my romantic life!

Great news about the job!

xx

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/