Author Topic: 2007 BBM Wall Calendar  (Read 4631 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
2007 BBM Wall Calendar
« on: September 08, 2006, 12:39:47 am »
I was just going to ask if by chance there would be one, or who on here would make one...but alas, look no further than Ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/zvg6k

It says it will officially be released in September!  I know I'm buyin' me one!  Maybe I'll hang it up at work.  :D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: 2007 BBM Wall Calendar
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:31 am »
Eric-

My computer doesn't like ebay. Can you get me one too? I'll pay you back quick and you know I'm good for it!

O0

Heathen

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 12:46:56 am »
hey that's exciting!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:47:31 am »
There's only one available on Ebay right now, and it seems they have to wait until it's actually released before they can ship it.  It seems it will be generally available in stores though...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 09:04:52 am »
If there's a really good calendar store, or a reputable g/l/b/t bookstore anywhere near you, or maybe even a shop specializing in movie-related stuff, I wouldn't be too quick to jump on an eBay listing for a BBM calendar. Somebody posted a link for the calendar around here a week or two ago; unfortunately, I don't remember which forum or thread. But anyway, back in January I jumped on an eBay listing for Story to Screenplay. I got it, but I also basically screwed myself by paying much more for the book than would have been necessary. I can see where that might happen with a calendar, too.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 09:07:54 am »
for some reason I think I remember placing a link to a calendar in the Jake Jake Jake thread a while back...

I can't exactly remember, I definitely posted a link but it's the where part I'm unclear on. So, what Jeff said, I'm sure it will be in stores soon!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 09:36:17 am »
I'll see if I can't get into our local g/l/b/t bookstore this weekend and, if they have it, report back on the price. Lord knows, they ordinarily have every other gay and lesbian pinup calendar known to humanity, including the New York Firefighters calendar (woof!)--that one has been in the window!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 06:54:33 pm »
From what I gather, the calendar will be readily available at bookstores, etc.  (I'd love to see them sell it at Walmart!  :laugh:)

So no need to buy it on Ebay....

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 08:33:08 pm »
I'd love to see them sell it at Walmart!  :laugh:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great!!  I'm snatching one up as soon as they come out.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 11:04:33 pm »

What a ripoff!!   ;)

Five shots of Ennis solo, and only two shots of Jack solo???  What's up with that???   :o :o :o

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."