Author Topic: The Pierre Tremblay Interview (now available for download!)  (Read 2951 times)

TheStudDuck

The Pierre Tremblay Interview (now available for download!)
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:39:54 am »
Well, since we are now at this wonderful Chez Tremblay West and we can upload documents into our posts, I decided that it would be nice to have our interview that we conducted with Pierre available to save to our computers.

Now I am including two different versions for you to download... so pay attention so that you will know which one is right for you and yours.

Okay... now the first is a "cleaned up" version where I have proofread it and corrected all of the typographical errors so that it is more readable.  It just makes it look a lot better... you know, in case any of you (like me) are opting to print it off and keep it as a memento.  This just looks a lot more professional and it's something that, you know, you can show your brother-in-law when he visits for Thanksgiving.

However, I am adamantly opposed to censorship... so I am also presenting it in its original format with all of the errors and everything.  So if that's what you want... it's here for you... it's your decision.

The original version with all of the errors is the one with "raw" tacked on to the end of its document title: "pierretremblayinterview"  -- but I must tell you that I spent over an hour proofreading the cleaned-up one... so do me a favor and download that one, too, if you opt for the "raw" version.  Just to make me happy.

ENJOY! :)

vkm91941

Re: The Pierre Tremblay Interview (now available for download!)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 04:30:19 am »
Great Idea Studly.....Thank you very much for sharing your talents and for such a thoughtful post.

addendum:  OOOOPPPPSSS  You are so right, the hour was late and my insomnia was raging.... 27 hours with 0 sleep... mea culpa! 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 12:44:17 pm by vkm91941 »

TheStudDuck

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 05:23:29 am »
Surf?

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 07:41:35 am »
Ver' nice. It is also one of the very first threads on this board...
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Surf

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 09:34:00 am »
Surf?

She meant you, it must have been late....

vkm91941

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 12:45:48 pm »
mea culpa...see my addendum and correction to the orginal post for an explanation!  No excuse just a cause.....

TheStudDuck

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 06:49:06 pm »
pumps and a bump... anybody? ... anybody?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 07:24:45 pm »
Thank you ver much. That was the 1st time I had read this and it cleared up several questions. Over on the IMDB site it is just a blank.
"chewing gum and duct tape"