Author Topic: Has anyone saved my quizes from TOB?  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Has anyone saved my quizes from TOB?
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:41:38 pm »
I just went to check if they were still there on IMDb but they have disapeared! >:( I am sooooo annoyed as I was going to repost them on here so all of you guys who didn't have a go before could have a go now. I was also going to start making another quiz, but I think I am too bumed now! :'(
If anyone could help I would love you forever,
Becky
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 01:26:06 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Has anyone saved my quizes from TOB?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 12:53:49 pm »
Oh Bx - please, please, please don't be too bummed to create another.  I love the quizes!  :angel:
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 12:58:02 pm »
I probably will another day, but not today. :'( I was gonna do the new one today once I had found the old ones, so that I wouldn't repeat any of the ones I had already asked, but I couldn't find them and now I am just plain p!ssed off! >:(
If no one could find them I guess we could try and remember some of the questions. ???
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 01:27:24 pm »
.....................Will someone please help me? ???.................

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 01:46:54 pm »
the only one of yours I saved was the 6 degrees of BBM
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 01:55:25 pm »
Oh thank you K! I love the 6 degree's Game! If Celeste convinces Philip to change the "ABC forum" to "Quizes and Games" then could you post it on there for me please?
I was talking about the ones where I asked questions like "What is "Perhaps in spanish?" and "What does the clock in Jack's room say when Ennis visits?" and other things where you finish the line...... Julie definitly knows what I am on about cause I remember her PMing me cause she thought I had got one of the questions wrong.
Oh re-living it has got me even more p!ssed off! >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:28 pm »
Oh Becky,

Those quizzes were soo hard.  ???I still want to know, what was the altitude of BBM. I'm thinking 12,450FT.  

Too bad you don't have one of those computer generated.  In the states, when your taking a driver's test, the computer keeps prompting you to the next hardest questions, provided you answered the last one correctly.  By the end, what's your blood level to be considered legally intoxicated in this state. .08 or something like that. don't know.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 02:08:10 pm »
Oh thank you K! I love the 6 degree's Game! If Celeste convinces Philip to change the "ABC forum" to "Quizes and Games" then could you post it on there for me please?

Convincing Phillip to change something usually consists of someone just asking me.   ;D

You'll find the forum name has been changed.  I am going to explore possible module additions to the software to see if there are any fun quiz modules that could be added (I'd love to find something that works sort of like polls where you enter a question, give choices, and the answer is revealed after you choose... I just don't know if it exists).

You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 09:33:59 pm »

Convincing Phillip to change something usually consists of someone just asking me.   ;D

Oh yes - I simply asked.  No convincing or arm-twisting or bribery involved.  I did offer him a cup a coffee (which he accepted) and a piece a cherry cake (which he declined).

:angel:
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 09:47:43 pm »
I think this is the original one:

http://www.geocities.com/bbmarchive/ctquiz.html

Thanks to Ann Marie for saving it!
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 07:44:59 am »
No that's not the one I am talking about, but that one does seem fun! I guess I will just have to accept the fact that it is gone! :'( I suppose if we all put our heads together we could try and remember some of the questions and then re create it over here.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 07:53:29 am »
Bx i sent the email of 6 degrees to the address you gave me. but it isd in view source format.

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 07:58:39 am »
Yeah I got it, thanks. ;D I got a bit confused by all of the formatting stuff, so I just decided to start again on the Quizes and Games board. Click on the link below if you want to have a go(wow I am speaking in rhymes today, maybe it is the bump to the head that I got yesterday):
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=477.0

p.s Is it me or is no one on today? ???

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 08:01:23 am »
Bx..i saved it like that for the wsbsite that little darling gave you a link to above. it'll be on that either now or shortly..go have a look.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 08:06:52 am »
You may have to speak slowly I am easily confused! ???

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 09:23:11 am »
I thought I had, but unfortunately no.. Sorry..  :(

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 09:53:15 am »
Thanks, but I think I will just have to admit that they are gone forever, never to be seen again. Those damn tire iron wielding trolls! >:(
I suppose if you want to we could put our heads together and try and salvage it by thinking of some of the questions, I am sure we could think of all of them if we put our minds to it. Who is with me, for putting the quiz back together? ;D