Author Topic: Chat Feature?  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Chat Feature?
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:00:50 pm »
Hey Phillip,

I was going to send you a PM about this, but figured a lot of other people would be curious as well.  I know you mentioned that there would be a chat feature added, but I don't see it.  Did I miss it?  Has it come and gone?  Am I just a tard and not seeing it on my computer?  Let me know - I'm excited to talk in "real" time with everyone! 
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Chat Feature?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 03:04:07 pm »
Hey Phillip,

I was going to send you a PM about this, but figured a lot of other people would be curious as well.  I know you mentioned that there would be a chat feature added, but I don't see it.  Did I miss it?  Has it come and gone?  Am I just a tard and not seeing it on my computer?  Let me know - I'm excited to talk in "real" time with everyone! 

John is having trouble getting part of it to work.  I was bugging him about it all weekend however, so it's still the first project priority.  Maybe we can do a beta test preview tonight if it is still not finished.  The basics are all there, but the look and feel and formatting are still in need of work.

You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Re: Chat Feature?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 03:05:48 pm »
Cool, thanks!  Don't rush yourselves, I was just wondering if I had missed its premiere or something.  I'm looking forward to it.
   Cowboys do it better