Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 13918 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« on: April 03, 2006, 07:14:11 pm »
Someone at the Jake Gyllenhaal board at IMDb posted the link below. It's a new blogsite about Jake. I wonder if he owns it. Anyway, check it out.

http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:15:45 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 07:43:22 pm »
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I could REALLY get into that site!!!  Thanks for posting!!!!  :P
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 07:45:06 pm »
"Jake is wearing his cool shades, listening to his hip ipod and doing some crazy ass exercising so he remains blissfully unaware of you, lady, but we can see you and your BLATANT STALKING! You have obviously tried to go incognito with that 'sporting' outfit but we're not so easily fooled. Look, you're not even running and you're staring RIGHT AT HIM, you brazen hussy!"

ROFLMAO!! :D

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 08:08:20 pm »
"IMDb THREAD OF THE MOMENT
The Internet Movie Database message boards are curious places where the mentally unstable can express their opinions about actors, films, television shows and for some reason politics. Often I like to visit this virtual zoo and observe with awe the randomness of posts, especially when they involve our dearest Jacob."

Mentally unstable? Well, I never...!

lol

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 08:11:40 pm »
Lol..I hate to break it to you Mandy, but I think we are all a little mentally unstable ;)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:24:40 pm »
:D  LMAO!

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 08:25:20 pm »
Tee-hee, that's just what Jake and this world need: another freakin' site about him...

Err... mentally unstable? Sure baby, 'cause opening a site to display at nauseum stalking paparazzi photos of Jake is sooo sane...

LOL, if that's the case about IMDB users, my name is Moni and I am proud to be mentally unstable.  
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 08:28:25 pm »
is that Kirsten the dog is attacking?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 08:30:24 pm »
starboardlight - I thought the same thing!! lol, I don't think it is though. Ahh, too bad it's not.  :P

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:19 pm »
Yeah, I wish he'd let his dog attack her. The world would be a better place...

Damn, that site was funny though. I bookmarked it. And, okay... I admit to clicking on the "Love Match" quiz out of curiosity -- not because I believe it -- and I got 86% overall compatibility, from a 100% physical balanced with 78% on both intellect and emotion. Not bad, huh?  ;)

And I still think that smaller dog he has is one of the damn cutest dogs I've ever seen in my life. I love German Shepherds but I didn't get a good look at that dog's face from that picture.

www.jlodown.com << Contains Graphic and Disturbing Videos
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 09:06:29 pm »
Jake sites creep me out, but at least this is funny...

Monday, April 03, 2006
THE GREAT BIG GAY DEBATE: MOTION AGAINST

IMDb THREAD OF THE MOMENT
The Internet Movie Database message boards are curious places where the mentally unstable can express their opinions about actors, films, television shows and for some reason politics. Often I like to visit this virtual zoo and observe with awe the randomness of posts, especially when they involve our dearest Jacob. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the place and some of the people there are utterly enchanting but occasionally sanity gets the better of me and I have to step back and assess the madness to truly appreciate it. So, for those of you not brave enough to enter this magical world and immerse yourself in the chaos I thought I would bring little pieces of it to you. Please enjoy:

Is Jake Black? by EmancipateAshlee
Like every time I see him, he looks like black. Does ayone have an explanation for tis? And he definately like acts thug-ish to add to my suspicion. Like I am not saying 100% African or anything, but definately like half or a third even.

(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/board/flat/33781010)

Were they joking? Who knows? The issue has not been officially resolved.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 09:26:56 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

vkm91941

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 09:10:08 pm »
Looks like that woman has a hidden pork chop in her purse and Atticus is just the boy to get it! LOLOLOL ;D >:D

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:50 pm »
Wow - so Jake now has his own personal Gawker Stalker-type site?  He needs George Clooney to rescue him pronto!  LOL

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 09:13:43 pm »
ROFLMFAO!! Oh man, that site is cracking me up! Now I have another thing to obsess about...

yes, who is that woman Atticus is attacking? And why does Jake look so freaking calm about it?? LOL
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 09:21:57 pm »

Wishful thinking, huh?
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:47 pm »

Wishful thinking, huh?

honestly, I haven't followed the gossips enough to know why people don't like her. I like her enough as an actress. Every so often she pulls out a great performance. Virgin Suicides was sublime in my book. Although, Crazy Beautiful wasn't even close to being good, and same with Elizabeth Town.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

vkm91941

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 10:32:21 pm »
ROFLMFAO!! Oh man, that site is cracking me up! Now I have another thing to obsess about...

yes, who is that woman Atticus is attacking? And why does Jake look so freaking calm about it?? LOL

Actually I think there is another person hidden behind that woman that Atticus is reacting to, playing with.  But it sure makes for a funny photo...I can just imagine Jake saying something like "Bacon ma'am Drop the Bacon!"  ROFLOL

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 09:19:40 am »
Oh my god I love that site, so funny.....Just look what they put about the whole Ian McKellen thing:
You wanna take this outside McKellen? I can take you, and your Hobbit army down right now if that's the way its gotta be!
I think the word we're looking for here is bitter. I have to agree with him on one point though; I can believe that necking the Mirren would be quite a traumatic experience.

And these made me laugh so much.....
Unfortunately there has been no sighting of Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal so far today, so for now we must go back to March 25th for the latest sock news (is that an oxymoron?). The height, colour and type of Jake's socks is indespensible information to us all so hopefully we'll have some up-to-date action soon.

* COLOUR: White, prehaps greying slightly, with black rims
    * TYPE: Ribbed for sporting pleasure
    * HEIGHT: Dangerously High
    * OVERALL STATUS: Satisfactory
t's okay to admit that you have a problem and don't worry, I understand. Think of this blog as group therapy; a place to express those feelings and thoughts about the wonderous Monsieur Gyllenhaal that you prehaps shouldn't share with friends or colleague or children or pets or local politcial and religious leaders. They won't be able to comphrehend your need to know his every movement: where is he walking his dog today? has he received a parking ticket? who is he talking too? who is that touching him? how high are his socks today? These are all valid questions that, frankly, need answering.

If you don't see me for a couple of days, try and guess where I will be!
I do believe these are my kind of nutcases! :P
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 09:21:11 am »
Lol..I hate to break it to you Mandy, but I think we are all a little mentally unstable ;)

In my relentless effort to see the glass half full, I'm gonna cling to the fact that some of us were referred to as being downright enchanting...
No more beans!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 05:00:54 pm »
Go back on the site! They have updated the stuff! It is even more hilarious than before! :D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 12:59:56 pm »
I must admit this guy is hilarious - and the fact that he mentioned the Cloonster and his Gawker-Stawker showdown cracks me up (as I mentioned the same thing in an earlier post on this thread).

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 11:56:56 pm »
I had bookmarked this website but just now remembered to go to it. TOO FUNNY! I love it.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 06:03:43 pm »
Check out todays installment! They are now acusing a dog of stalking Jake! LOL This is "Piss your self laughing" stuff. I laughed at this almost as much as I laughed at Sheyne's subtitles post, I repeat ALMOST. Nothing can beat "Brokeback Through The Looking Glass" thread on the funniness scale! :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:54:23 pm by Becky »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 06:58:25 pm »
Look what some nutcase put on the comments bit:*Cough* wasn't me! *shifty eyes*

I am loving all your work on this blog! Finally a place where us stalkers can be safe. We are always given bad press, I mean we are not all knife weilding maniacs (although some of us are) who are hell bent on getting a sniff of Jake....although that would be nice! *Stares in to the sky and dreams* Anyway getting back to the subject, it is great to see Jake back in the public eye again, although it is not good that he is ignoring his mother! We should be praising her, after all she did make Jake. But Jake does seem more interested in that parking meter! I wonder how much it costs to buy a parking meter from the LA council?....Back off bitches it was my idea, I am going to fly over there tomorrow and steal it, I mean who is going to miss a tiny little parking meter, after all Jake did stare at it! .......If the police ask I was never here.I can't believe they are still after me for stealing Jake's normal length socks. Anyway good day to you fellow wackos I am going to get my self a parking meter!

I do believe this is my funniest comment on there yet! Well that is what you get when I am in a stupid mood and you get me talking about Jake! ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:51 pm »
Okay, enough of this Jake Gyllenhaal talk-I have enough trouble managing my Brokeback Mountain obsession-I dont need more!!

Heathen

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 05:10:48 pm »
Bumping this. Just checked it and there's some funny new updates.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 05:21:52 pm »
ummm Becky....The authorities might come after you for being a stalker without realizing you live miles away in the U.K  :)

I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 06:20:09 pm »
ummm Becky....The authorities might come after you for being a stalker without realizing you live miles away in the U.K

LOL Now that would be funny! Yeah they will be searching all over LA for a Miss Twist! And I will be sat at home screaming, "I am right here!"  :laugh:

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 09:05:16 am »
Becky had her chance at Lecister Square for BAFTA. That's so much closer then most of us have ever gotten to Jack Twist...   I would have barrelled thru, "Hey, I just wanta take your picture. Can u put on this black cowboy hat."

By the way, is he going to be clean-cut in Zodiac. Do not like the "SERPICO" look!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 11:36:56 am »
Like some else said, some sites seem pretty 'stalker-ish' but this is at least humourous..
Anyone read the section:
"WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSELF, OH OH OH "..LOL!!

It's hilarious.. ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 11:56:32 am »
That whole site is hilarious! I am sorry to tell you guys, I think I am in-love with another site! But of course I don't love it as much as I love it here. I regularly post on the comments page under the name of Miss Twist, so if you see someone saying random stuff about parking meters and socks, feel free to say hi, but never reveal my real name, otherwise the police will be after me. :laugh:

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 12:45:37 pm »
I don't know what is funnier on that site - the Jake Beard Watch, the Sock Watch, or the Boo Watch.  LMFAO!   :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:50:21 pm by amy7769 »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 12:48:41 pm »
There have actually been talks about a pcket watch and even (wait for it).... an underwear watch! :o
But it was agreed that that would be going a little too far and it might get a litte too steamy to handle! ;D

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 01:56:43 pm »
Lol, yes Bex, pocket watch is taking it too far *cough cough*. While we're at it, we should do a button watch... someone already did a YouTube video on it.

And then we can do a Beardy beard watch... which would mean continuous watching. Because Jakie loves the Beardy beard at the moment...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 03:44:53 pm »
Yes we both know about the pocket action at the Oscars and the "Stop touching yourself, Jake!" comments! ;)

Check the reply I put under yours Chantelle, 'Bout the beardy-beard I mean!

Upside down beardy-beard: O0

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:50:09 pm by Becky »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 03:56:48 pm »
I saw it.

Beardy-Beard!

I can't stop saying it.

Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 04:30:40 pm »
ahhh correction:

Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,
Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 04:54:11 pm »
Dill is it's slave name...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 04:59:40 pm »
Ok beardy-beard it is, miss hood! :laugh:

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 05:47:08 pm »
The authorities are out looking for Miss Twist as we type  :) 
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 05:54:33 pm »
Yeah, too bad they will never find her! :laugh:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 06:17:57 pm »
Bex! Run! Quick! Someone's trying to kill Dill on the Blog comments!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2006, 08:40:45 am »
I have responded apropriately to their "Kill Dill" comments with the threat that if they Killd Dill we will march on Washington and insist that Jake grows Dill mark 2! I also said if they were releasing a "Kill Dill" campaign then we would release "SOD": Save Our Dill!

SOD! O0

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2006, 01:30:45 pm »
I saw!! And we have a supporter!! DILL MUST BE SAVED!!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2006, 06:49:02 pm »
Yeah I think Mandy said that was her! Although she did roll her eyes at the naming of the beard, she was happy to contribute to SOD! ;D

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 11:45:48 am »
NY BROKIE ALERT:  Checking out the site today .... NY Brokies, our hearts be stilled ... looking at the pictures, Jake and his beard have arrived here in the Big Apple!!!!  *sigh*   ::)

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 10:15:41 am »
Bumping, because everytime I think that site can't get any g*ddamn funnier, it does.
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 12:23:51 pm »
Hi!

It's britpopbaby here, esteemed owner of Jake Watch. I just want to thank you all for your support and kind words. I try and update everyday so it's nice to know people appreciate it. I got a cool new tool which traces where my visitors come from so that's how I found out about this place. And can I just say I freaking love those cowboy smilies - they are genius!

Thanks again!  ;D (<---- it had to be done)

and er, I'm stalking you or anything miss twist...

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 12:32:10 pm »
britpopbaby ! I'm glad you made your way over here, I've been a fan of your site since way back, well, for about a week... but thanks for making it and keep it up, you make me laugh every day!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 02:24:02 pm »
Thanks littleguitar! And it's only been running two weeks so you've kinda been there since the start  ;D

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 02:28:58 pm »
Oh, my GOD.  She is BLATANTLY stalking us!!!  ;)

Nice to see you here, britpopbaby.  And may I just say that your site is the funniest damned thing I've seen in quite some time.  And I've seen some pretty freakin' funny things.  It's cheered me up many a time when I was feelin' mighty low.  So thank you.  Thank you very much, indeed.

~ Barb
aka Lordess of All Things Brokeback (well, in certain circles)
No more beans!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 05:47:09 pm »
Hi Britpop! Damn it stop stalking me, you are as bad as me stalking Jake. The next thing I know my socks will be gone and I will have to wear giant ones!

I am Miss Twist as you have probably guessed and my real name is Becky. I like to think that the whole stalker thing is just an act, but it is becoming scarily real. So what is your real name, britpop? It is great to have another Brit over here. Before it was only me, Kelda and James but now we have another! ::)

But anyway the SOD and more of mine and Chantelle's randomness was starting to pollute this site and many others so  I decided to make a SOD blog site. It is very much a work in progress but I would like you to see it. It is not quite ready for me to make it public yet so I will PM you the adress.

Anyway it is great to have you over here and I love the site! It is one of my bookmarked pages now, I love it and check it every day!

Anyway I will talk to you over there,
Becky

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2006, 06:12:23 am »
My real name is Sue and yes I'm stalking you. Hey that ryhmed! I just replied to your PM and you're crazy but I like you  ;D

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 05:11:21 pm »
Sue! How cool that you're here. I was just at your site last night.
How old are you? Where do you live? What's your favorite Jake movie?

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2006, 03:41:22 pm »
Hi sparkle_motion,

I'm 22, I live in the UK and my fav Jake movie is a tie between Donnie Darko and BBM. I also love Jarhead because well he looks amazing in it! What about you??