Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 13920 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 05:54:33 pm »
Yeah, too bad they will never find her! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 06:17:57 pm »
Bex! Run! Quick! Someone's trying to kill Dill on the Blog comments!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2006, 08:40:45 am »
I have responded apropriately to their "Kill Dill" comments with the threat that if they Killd Dill we will march on Washington and insist that Jake grows Dill mark 2! I also said if they were releasing a "Kill Dill" campaign then we would release "SOD": Save Our Dill!

SOD! O0
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2006, 01:30:45 pm »
I saw!! And we have a supporter!! DILL MUST BE SAVED!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2006, 06:49:02 pm »
Yeah I think Mandy said that was her! Although she did roll her eyes at the naming of the beard, she was happy to contribute to SOD! ;D

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 11:45:48 am »
NY BROKIE ALERT:  Checking out the site today .... NY Brokies, our hearts be stilled ... looking at the pictures, Jake and his beard have arrived here in the Big Apple!!!!  *sigh*   ::)

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 10:15:41 am »
Bumping, because everytime I think that site can't get any g*ddamn funnier, it does.
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 12:23:51 pm »
Hi!

It's britpopbaby here, esteemed owner of Jake Watch. I just want to thank you all for your support and kind words. I try and update everyday so it's nice to know people appreciate it. I got a cool new tool which traces where my visitors come from so that's how I found out about this place. And can I just say I freaking love those cowboy smilies - they are genius!

Thanks again!  ;D (<---- it had to be done)

and er, I'm stalking you or anything miss twist...

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 12:32:10 pm »
britpopbaby ! I'm glad you made your way over here, I've been a fan of your site since way back, well, for about a week... but thanks for making it and keep it up, you make me laugh every day!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 02:24:02 pm »
Thanks littleguitar! And it's only been running two weeks so you've kinda been there since the start  ;D