Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 14042 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 02:28:58 pm »
Oh, my GOD.  She is BLATANTLY stalking us!!!  ;)

Nice to see you here, britpopbaby.  And may I just say that your site is the funniest damned thing I've seen in quite some time.  And I've seen some pretty freakin' funny things.  It's cheered me up many a time when I was feelin' mighty low.  So thank you.  Thank you very much, indeed.

~ Barb
aka Lordess of All Things Brokeback (well, in certain circles)
No more beans!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 05:47:09 pm »
Hi Britpop! Damn it stop stalking me, you are as bad as me stalking Jake. The next thing I know my socks will be gone and I will have to wear giant ones!

I am Miss Twist as you have probably guessed and my real name is Becky. I like to think that the whole stalker thing is just an act, but it is becoming scarily real. So what is your real name, britpop? It is great to have another Brit over here. Before it was only me, Kelda and James but now we have another! ::)

But anyway the SOD and more of mine and Chantelle's randomness was starting to pollute this site and many others so  I decided to make a SOD blog site. It is very much a work in progress but I would like you to see it. It is not quite ready for me to make it public yet so I will PM you the adress.

Anyway it is great to have you over here and I love the site! It is one of my bookmarked pages now, I love it and check it every day!

Anyway I will talk to you over there,
Becky
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2006, 06:12:23 am »
My real name is Sue and yes I'm stalking you. Hey that ryhmed! I just replied to your PM and you're crazy but I like you  ;D

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 05:11:21 pm »
Sue! How cool that you're here. I was just at your site last night.
How old are you? Where do you live? What's your favorite Jake movie?
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline britpopbaby

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2006, 03:41:22 pm »
Hi sparkle_motion,

I'm 22, I live in the UK and my fav Jake movie is a tie between Donnie Darko and BBM. I also love Jarhead because well he looks amazing in it! What about you??