Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 14086 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 09:06:29 pm »
Jake sites creep me out, but at least this is funny...

Monday, April 03, 2006
THE GREAT BIG GAY DEBATE: MOTION AGAINST

IMDb THREAD OF THE MOMENT
The Internet Movie Database message boards are curious places where the mentally unstable can express their opinions about actors, films, television shows and for some reason politics. Often I like to visit this virtual zoo and observe with awe the randomness of posts, especially when they involve our dearest Jacob. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the place and some of the people there are utterly enchanting but occasionally sanity gets the better of me and I have to step back and assess the madness to truly appreciate it. So, for those of you not brave enough to enter this magical world and immerse yourself in the chaos I thought I would bring little pieces of it to you. Please enjoy:

Is Jake Black? by EmancipateAshlee
Like every time I see him, he looks like black. Does ayone have an explanation for tis? And he definately like acts thug-ish to add to my suspicion. Like I am not saying 100% African or anything, but definately like half or a third even.

(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/board/flat/33781010)

Were they joking? Who knows? The issue has not been officially resolved.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 09:26:56 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

vkm91941

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 09:10:08 pm »
Looks like that woman has a hidden pork chop in her purse and Atticus is just the boy to get it! LOLOLOL ;D >:D

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:50 pm »
Wow - so Jake now has his own personal Gawker Stalker-type site?  He needs George Clooney to rescue him pronto!  LOL

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 09:13:43 pm »
ROFLMFAO!! Oh man, that site is cracking me up! Now I have another thing to obsess about...

yes, who is that woman Atticus is attacking? And why does Jake look so freaking calm about it?? LOL
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 09:21:57 pm »
is that Kirsten the dog is attacking?

Wishful thinking, huh?
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:47 pm »
is that Kirsten the dog is attacking?

Wishful thinking, huh?

honestly, I haven't followed the gossips enough to know why people don't like her. I like her enough as an actress. Every so often she pulls out a great performance. Virgin Suicides was sublime in my book. Although, Crazy Beautiful wasn't even close to being good, and same with Elizabeth Town.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

vkm91941

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 10:32:21 pm »
ROFLMFAO!! Oh man, that site is cracking me up! Now I have another thing to obsess about...

yes, who is that woman Atticus is attacking? And why does Jake look so freaking calm about it?? LOL

Actually I think there is another person hidden behind that woman that Atticus is reacting to, playing with.  But it sure makes for a funny photo...I can just imagine Jake saying something like "Bacon ma'am Drop the Bacon!"  ROFLOL

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 09:19:40 am »
Oh my god I love that site, so funny.....Just look what they put about the whole Ian McKellen thing:
You wanna take this outside McKellen? I can take you, and your Hobbit army down right now if that's the way its gotta be!
I think the word we're looking for here is bitter. I have to agree with him on one point though; I can believe that necking the Mirren would be quite a traumatic experience.

And these made me laugh so much.....
Unfortunately there has been no sighting of Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal so far today, so for now we must go back to March 25th for the latest sock news (is that an oxymoron?). The height, colour and type of Jake's socks is indespensible information to us all so hopefully we'll have some up-to-date action soon.

* COLOUR: White, prehaps greying slightly, with black rims
    * TYPE: Ribbed for sporting pleasure
    * HEIGHT: Dangerously High
    * OVERALL STATUS: Satisfactory
t's okay to admit that you have a problem and don't worry, I understand. Think of this blog as group therapy; a place to express those feelings and thoughts about the wonderous Monsieur Gyllenhaal that you prehaps shouldn't share with friends or colleague or children or pets or local politcial and religious leaders. They won't be able to comphrehend your need to know his every movement: where is he walking his dog today? has he received a parking ticket? who is he talking too? who is that touching him? how high are his socks today? These are all valid questions that, frankly, need answering.

If you don't see me for a couple of days, try and guess where I will be!
I do believe these are my kind of nutcases! :P
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 09:21:11 am »
Lol..I hate to break it to you Mandy, but I think we are all a little mentally unstable ;)

In my relentless effort to see the glass half full, I'm gonna cling to the fact that some of us were referred to as being downright enchanting...
No more beans!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 05:00:54 pm »
Go back on the site! They have updated the stuff! It is even more hilarious than before! :D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.