Author Topic: The Reason This Place Might Not For Me  (Read 14195 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: The Reason This Place Is Not For Me
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 08:46:22 pm »
That smacks of giving an ultimatum . IMHO that is particularly unconstructive.

Agreed!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:49:10 pm »
Vic, that was me that you quoted, hun, not Celeste  :P

TheStudDuck

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 08:50:00 pm »
I know I was pretty upset when I made my original post... and I don't want to leave here at all... and I know that it was unconstructive for me to say that I would leave if it wasn't changed.

I do not want to leave... I love it here.

One of my main reasons for being as upset as I was is because lately I have felt like people aren't really thrilled with me being here... telling me I'm overly paranoid, stressed out, going off the deep end and whatnot.  And in order to sort of just step back and give myself some space, I stay hidden... and then people still don't like me.  I'm all of a sudden suspicious.

It's like I can't please anyone here... and that doesn't exactly make me want to stay, you know?

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 08:51:54 pm »
We love you Studly  :-*

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 08:53:17 pm »
Well if I have made you feel that way then I apologize.  We had a little disagreement a few weeks ago about the Million $ Baby thing but I haven't really even talked to you since then....however that doesn't mean that I didn't offend you in some way and I offer my sincere apologies if I did.....

:)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 08:54:06 pm »
David,

Personally, as I said , I have no problem at all with you or anyone being in hidden mode. Seriously, I completely understand that you want to just check in on stuff without getting a bunch of PM's. I also know how it feels when you think you can't please anyone.  I type before I think of how it affects others and it gets me into trouble sometimes,
and I seriously think you're a great young man. Perhaps just giving yourself a count of 10 sometimes before you post might make things a little easier?

And no, I am NOT suggesting you censor yourself. Just reflect on what you're going to post for a second.

Hope you'll stick around,

Paul

:)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 08:55:55 pm by montferrat »
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 09:17:41 pm »
David-

I love you enough to overrule EVERYONE!
I love you more than beans and whisky and elk and baby bears and horses with low startle points and crooked tents and warm bedrolls and SHEEP

Ruby

Heathen

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 10:01:13 pm »
David,
I believe I may have been the person (or one of the people, not sure if there was more than one) who made a comment about going off the deep end. My intent was never to offend and if I did, I apologize.

As I recall, I posted it in response to a message about getting organized, drawing up rules, etc...basically, I was trying to say what many others here have already said...let's take a deep breath, relax, enjoy the surroundings....we are all a little shell-shocked right now and it is taking all of us time to recover.

David, you have offered many great comments and insights to the board. You have also done alot of hard work (coordinating the whole PT interview, thanking the Tremblays, compiling the PT interviews, as just one example). I, for one, am extremely  appreciative of all that you have done. You are an asset to our group and I hope you decide to continue being part of the group. You have much to contribute.

Again, if my comment about "going off the deep end" was hurtful to you, please accept my most sincere apology.

I look forward to seeing your name in the "most recent postings" list.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 10:02:47 pm »
Chris your breasts are distracting me, I couldn't read the thread..please refrain from sticking them out so far

lmao

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 10:05:49 pm »
ROFLMFAO!  Ok I'll try to control myself....

You think your pretty funny don't you.... :) ;) ;D