Author Topic: KFC Doubles Down on Your Impending Heart Attack  (Read 1636 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
KFC Doubles Down on Your Impending Heart Attack
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:30:19 pm »
Don't worry though, each sandwich comes with free use of the restaurant's defibrillator. One zap per customer. :P

KFC Doubles Down on Your Impending Heart Attack

(April 13) -- KFC has launched its latest method of self-inflicted depression with the Double Down -- a "sandwich" of cheese and bacon that substitutes the bun with two deep-fried chicken breasts.

That sound you just heard was America getting even fatter. Between this and the earthquake in Chile a few weeks back, it's amazing the Earth hasn't completely tipped on its axis and sent us hurtling into space.

The sodium-packed, 540-calorie Double Down
sandwich is KFC's latest creation.

With this abomination masquerading as food -- like Hardee's Monster Thickburger, and a grande part of the menu at Taco Bell -- it's astounding to me that most people can walk. Although a trip to my local Wal-Mart last week confirmed that this is changing. I saw more fat people in electric carts in one day than I think I saw in my entire childhood.

People, we were meant to eat actual food, not this crap. It might taste good, I know, but it's the same as masturbation -- it feels good, but you can't propagate a society with it.

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/kfcs-double-down-fast-food-gets-fatter/19437614
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.