Author Topic: Computer Problem!! Please Help!!!  (Read 5382 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Computer Problem!! Please Help!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 12:57:16 pm »
Rob, your suggestion to hold down the control button and use the scroll wheel on the mouse worked. I tried it over at Wikipedia and it popped the text to the correct size. And it happened just after I had turned the scroll button very slightly. So, I don't understand it at all. It doesn't make sense to me, but it worked and I'm a happy camper! Thank you for your suggestion! I tried your other suggestion first, the one where you told me to look under the "view" section in IE and change the font size (for some reason it was set to "smallest") and I changed it to "largest". I use a different browser though. I am on AOL and they have their own unique software. I couldn't find anyplace that allowed me to change the font size in the AOL browser, but I think AOL still depends on the IE browser for many of its functions.

And thank you Lee, Fran (I got your PM) and Mandy for your advice and tips. I know that takes a lot of time to think through and then type out. And so I really appreciate everyone's help with this problem. It was very frustrating, and I'm still not sure why it happened but it seems to be fixed now. Thanks everyone! :-* :-* :-* :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Computer Problem!! Please Help!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 03:55:31 pm »
I'm glad everything has worked out for you now, David!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...