Author Topic: Favorite Heath Ledger Movie?  (Read 11662 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Favorite Heath Ledger Movie?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 12:59:49 am »
That's funny, I had a Led Zeppelin experience yesterday.  i was in a coffee house (had a bit o time, and they have wifi, so i was here with you all.)  They were playing what must have been a Led Zeppelin greatest hits album or something, because it was no order I've ever heard those songs in.  Anyway, i was readin and postin here, and groovin to the music, when i suddenly realized that the last time I had heard some of those songs, I probably didn't even imagine that I would ever own a computer or a cell phone, much less have them sittting on the table with me in a coffee house.  For that matter I didn't drink coffee way back then either.  Anyway, it was meaningful for me.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 04:09:40 am »
I chose "Ten Things I Hate About You".

Heath Ledger MADE that movie! Besides, he looked great in long hair! Of course Heath would look great with no hair... or short  hair... or even polkadot hair!

It was the first movie  I saw Heath Ledger  in, so I guess I am rather partial to it.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Anya_Angie

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Figure skating is not figure jumping! - Ilia Kulik
    • Balletic Tzar
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 05:55:35 pm »
I had a hard decision. I loved The Patriot (mainly because of gorgeous Heath and the magnificent John Williams), but I also loved The Four Feathers! In the end... I went with the film I enjoy more, and that's The Patriot. Four Feathers is magnificent IMO but too depressing! But hey, it has a wonderful Lawrence Of Arabia-like score to it, masterful work by Horner there.
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 10:47:45 pm »
I had a hard decision. I loved The Patriot (mainly because of gorgeous Heath and the magnificent John Williams), but I also loved The Four Feathers! In the end... I went with the film I enjoy more, and that's The Patriot. Four Feathers is magnificent IMO but too depressing! But hey, it has a wonderful Lawrence Of Arabia-like score to it, masterful work by Horner there.

Yes, I loved The Patriot too. Heath was excellent in that movie. Mel Gibson was good in it too.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 06:09:53 pm »

Any day with heath in it is a plus..The more the better.  I liked Knights tale best,,, i loved that cast,

and i loved the humor...I thought that the music was inspired for that movie...It alll worked together, and

made for a great flick.                                                                                                  janice

Beautiful mind