Author Topic: A Celebration of Rich: Tributes  (Read 242390 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: A Celebration of Rich: Tributes
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2010, 04:11:02 pm »
Yes, very lovely.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2010, 04:30:52 pm »
Oh that was a wonderful thing to do Chuck,I know he would be happy.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2010, 04:46:36 pm »
that´s quite something, Chuck

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2010, 08:31:58 pm »
So, Rich's birthday is coming up tomorrow.  Yes, he's still on the calendar.  Why not, after all?  We celebrate Heath's birthday too. 

I still love him like a brother.  Here's a silly photo from September 2008.  Arm-wrestling, as if I had a chance!  Probably over the last piece of chess pie. 

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2010, 09:49:22 pm »
    To Bizysmom:   I know you 't know me at all.  I know you very well however.  I know
your beautiful little girl, how sweet she  is, how bright and energetic.  How smart and
pretty, and how much she loves animals.  She is crazy about her mom, and her dad as
well.  She loved going to her grampas and grandmas and riding the horses.  I know
how much she loved you both, and how outgoing and generous she was.  I am so sure
that she got all those very special traits from the two of you.  Some of them, I am sure
she was born with and others she has learned by teaching and by example.  I have
loved you and her, as well as Rich since day one that he came here and joined our
group.  He was a very special person.  I even got to meet him in person one time.  The
time that we all went to San Francisco.  It was definitely one of the greatest highlights
of my life.  It was just one more of the wonderful things I have experienced after seeing this wonderful movie.  It was fortunately the best movie I have ever seen, and
has given me so much insight that I didn't have before.  I have made so many wonderful friends, so much love and care for complete strangers that I had never thought would happen to me.  I am so so sorry for all the pain and grief that you are
going through at this difficult time.  Trust that I am going through a portion of what you are also.  I loved him like another son.  I hope that you and bizy are getting better day
by day.  I so wanted to be there myself for the service.  I have had so many medical
issues this last year, and had already been scheduled for a trip to visit my grandaughter in Ohio.  It was a reschedule from one that was scheduled for an earlier
time.  I got sick and had to go to the hospital as soon as I got back home.  I know that
is not a problem of yours.  However I was just wanting to say that I did so want to be
there and was not able.
   I hope you will continue to check in here from time to time, and let us know about
how you are both doing.  We love hearing from you, and about how she is faring in
this terrible tragedy she has had to suffer this year.  Not only having lost her father,
but others in her family as well.  I give you a cyber hug and hope that it gives you
some solace.  Give (her) a hug from me also....((((((hugs and loveing)))))  Mama Janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2010, 11:32:23 am »
Did I take that picture?  I remember the arm-wrestling and I think it was over pie, but I cannot remember what kind.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2010, 07:08:35 pm »
Rich, we miss and love you.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Richards Jack

• Don't Say Much
  • I will always love you Rich
    • A love that will never die
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:22 pm »
This was the 1st letter I ever wrote to my beloved Rich (loneleeb3)
            September 11th , 2008

Rich, There is something I want to tell you but, have not been able to find the words in my head to make it sound right. So I thought I would sit down and just right about what I am feeling in my heart rather then in my head. See I had reached a point in my life where I felt falling in Love was a thing of the past for me. There were nice people, it’s true but no more magic, no more being swept off my feet.  Then right about the time I was ready to close that chapter of my life you walked in, and every thing changed. Suddenly, I find myself smiling almost all the time.  The more I learn about you, the more astounded I feel at just how perfect you seem for me. There is no escaping the fact that what is happening between us is meant to be. I can’t deny that every time you hold me in your arms I begin to think that maybe life has saved the very best for last. I am not trying to tell you that I am madly in love with you because, I know that takes time. However what I am trying to tell you is that I am falling in love with you a little bit more each day, and for the first time in a long time I am looking forward to tomorrow and the days to follow. 
Gene

Richard fate had a different plan for us
And wrenched us apart too soon
No matter where this life leads me
Know that I will never quit you.

Loving you showed me my life and its lack
To your Ennis, I will always be your Jack.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2010, 11:14:07 pm »
Gene, I am so glad you found us here on BetterMost.

Rich often talked of you, your sons, and his love for you here, and I know the members will be pleased to meet you, and support you!

:-*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2010, 12:06:35 am »
Gene - what  Chuckie said - a thousand welcomes to you!  You have a home here, always, I hope you know.  Say the word and we'll start you a blog of your own where you can keep your thoughts both random and deliberate and pictures and whatever else occurs to you.

I love your first post, your letter to Rich.  Well done, my Friend.  I am sure that you brought him happiness in the all-too-brief time you had together.

You have both been on my mind all day today.

In the way of Brokeback Mountain, sit awhile, with a boot in the fire - explore and post wherever you feel moved.  I go back and read more than I post lately, but that comes and goes.

I'm very glad you're here, Friend of my Friend.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."