Author Topic: Do You Believe In U.F.O.s and Extra Terrestrials?  (Read 41428 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Do You Believe In U.F.O.s and Extra Terrestrials?
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 01:39:02 am »
speaking of the news covering up things...I know I saw a Fed Ex truck that blew up in a northern state...They showed the truck, the cabin and the first third of the trailer perfect the last 2/3 of the truck disintegrated....papers everywhere...

never saw it again...but later on the news they reported a FedEx truck caught fire and burned up...ummm...nooooo...there was no fire...

so yeah the government does hide things...censor them...

this was right after Sept 11..

Oh yes. We all know the U.S. government lies. They lie all the time. If any one of them ever had to place their hand on a bible, it would probably catch fire.

But I am still thinking about that rocket crash today and the message I briefly saw on Fox News.

"FOX NEWS ALERT. NASA Officials Invistigating Large Object Detected Near Earth"

That just doesn't sound like a news alert about a rocket crash to me. It sounds like something else.  ???

Maybe it was though. Perhaps the message was very poorly worded. But it seems like NASA would have known about a rocket being launched today in Arizona or New Mexico. So why would they be investigating a large object detected NEAR the Earth?

Maybe they were referring to that rocket crash.

This whole thing seems strange to me.  >:(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 11:05:44 am »
I was watching Fox News earlier today and I saw something pop up on the screen and I couldn't believe what it said. Around 12:30 pm today a small message appeared which read: "FOX NEWS ALERT. NASA Officials Invistigating Large Object Detected Near Earth" That is all it said. The Fox News Alert message was only visible on the TV screen for about 3 or 4 seconds and then disappeared. In addition, they didn't play the little sound effect (the BONG! sound) normally used at the beginning of a news alert. I never saw the message again and they never did discuss it on Fox News, nor (to my knowledge) was it ever discussed on CNN or MSNBC.

But I KNOW I saw it.

Did anyone hear about this today? Does anyone know anything about it? I wonder if, just as the news was breaking, the U.S. Government instructed the media not to cover the story.

This is really weird, but they are always covering up news about UFO's. Things that were all over the news in other countries didn't even make in the news in the US. I have told JW about this and he is not surprised at all. Great that you noticed this!  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 11:13:00 am »
Oh yes. We all know the U.S. government lies. They lie all the time. If any one of them ever had to place their hand on a bible, it would probably catch fire.

Just think of all the things that the government lied about and is still refusing to give answers about concerning September 11th 2001. Let's never forget that and let's keep urging the government to come up with answers to the thousands of questions that people are asking.

Offline ekeby

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 11:55:00 am »
But I am still thinking about that rocket crash today and the message I briefly saw on Fox News.

The best place to check out reports/rumors, etc. is the Mufon network:
http://www.mufon.com/

check the sitings or post a query . . . I looked but didn't correlate anything--you may be able to though . . . by looking at state organization reports, which I didn't do . . . check it out . . . it's the best place for reasonably accurate information on this topic . . .

...and, LOL about the flaming bible . . .so true . . . I've always thought if the government is suppressing information about visitors, it's because the information would be too disturbing to Christians, etc.   My personal opinion is that a lot of the sitings of the last ten years are of government-sponsored craft(s) . . . it wouldn't surprise me . . . if a gravity-wave propulsion system (theoretically, a system that would explain the unusual movements associated with UFOs) has been developed, it would never be disclosed voluntarily . . . .
I complain too much. That teacher don't like me. Now it's your turn.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 09:40:17 pm »

That just doesn't sound like a news alert about a rocket crash to me. It sounds like something else.  ???

Actually this might be even scarier than an UFO coverup.  What if that Large Object is a large meteor that slipped past everyone?  And it's headed toward earth with every intention of bitch slapping us all over the solar system.  Yeah, they'd cut that story fast.  To stop any public panic and breakdown of civilization.

Up until it hits, of course.   :o

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 10:14:14 pm »
Actually this might be even scarier than an UFO coverup.  What if that Large Object is a large meteor that slipped past everyone?  And it's headed toward earth with every intention of bitch slapping us all over the solar system.  Yeah, they'd cut that story fast.  To stop any public panic and breakdown of civilization.

Up until it hits, of course.   :o

Yes you know what that could be. a rocket wouldn't show up on radar screen as a large obect   I am sure if it was or is a meteor they wouldn't tell us anyways. Scarey!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 10:36:22 pm »

Up until it hits, of course.   :o

After reading the news alert, my first thought was an asteroid or meteor. I agree with you. I imagine they would refrain from telling us about it; especially if they weren't certain whether it would hit us or not. Can you imagine the chaos it would cause? I wish Fox News would either cover the story, or if they did air the message in error, at least admit their mistake. The silence is what I find so scary. I really do think Fox wanted to cover the story, and suddenly someone instructed them not to. Why?  :(

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 11:02:54 pm »
David,

would you really want to know if a large meteor was going to hit us? I dont think I would. If there is nothing we can do about it I would rather spend my last few moments or hours doing what I normally do. Reading posts on Bettermost! lol :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214421,00.html?sPage=fnc.science/space  heres a link to an unidentified object near the space shuttle
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 11:05:13 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2006, 12:50:39 am »
This is really weird, but they are always covering up news about UFO's. Things that were all over the news in other countries didn't even make in the news in the US. I have told JW about this and he is not surprised at all. Great that you noticed this!  :)

Melissa -

Did they say anything about this large object over in Holland? Please ask Jan-Willem what he thinks it might be, and post his answer here. I remember you telling me he is very interested in these kinds of things and he knows a lot about it.

You also make an interesting point. Why is the U.S. so frightened to tell us about things; especially when people in other countries already know about it? Whether it is astroids, meteors, UFOs or 9/11, I always feel like the government is NOT telling us something.

Ik ben hier niet erg blij mee!  >:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2006, 12:57:34 am »
David,

would you really want to know if a large meteor was going to hit us? I dont think I would. If there is nothing we can do about it I would rather spend my last few moments or hours doing what I normally do. Reading posts on Bettermost! lol :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214421,00.html?sPage=fnc.science/space  heres a link to an unidentified object near the space shuttle

I'm not sure. On one hand, I wouldn't want to know. It would be nice to being doing normal things, just like you said. On the other hand though, I think it would be nice if I had a chance to say goodbye to my friends and family and to tell them I love them. I also think it would be nice if I could be with my family and friends when the asteroid hit the earth.

I just don't know.