Author Topic: Meet Kiki Morales (the real Ricky Martin) in his new autobiography: "Me"  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

http://gawker.com/5680906/the-best-parts-of-ricky-martins-new-autobiography?skyline=true&s=i

The Best Parts of Ricky Martin's New Autobiography
by Brian Moylan

In case you weren't paying attention, Ricky Martin's autobiography, Me, came out on Tuesday. We went through the book and picked out the best, silliest, and steamiest entries. Oh, Ricky, we love hearing about you shaking your bon bon!

First, by way of introduction, Ricky wants you to know that the name he prefers—the name he calls himself in private—is Kiki. Of course Ricky would choose a drag name for himself for his most intimate moments.

Ricky might have come out of the closet with a splash, but he wasn't always into boys.
His first sexual experience with a woman was a bit of a disaster, though:

That all changed though when he met his first boyfriend:

Here Ricky explains his "animal" lust for men:

Even after he was out to himself, he still had professional struggles, like this spat that occurred when he was on General Hospital.
It is perhaps the gayest identity crisis we've ever heard.

Even after the hair drama, Ricky needed an escape. So he decided to be a young boy again.
There's a whole interlude where he's dealing with his identity issues and climbs up a tree and cries because it reminds him of being a child.
Weird! Later he finds himself in a very interesting way, through martial arts and a road trip.

But now that Ricky is out and proud and raising his two sons, life is wonderful. Well, there's one other thing that makes it great: Twitter!

Sorry, Ricky, but when we imagine your tool, it looks nothing like Twitter.

[Photo, top, via Getty. Many thanks to Intern Lindsay for reading the book for us.]

Send an email to Brian Moylan, the author of this post, at [email protected].

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"