Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599126 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:24 pm »
It keeps me up at night too... I'm worried about those two, especially now that they have finally gotten down to doing the dirty, the focus in the story might shift a bit... enter Madrigal/Heinstroza  :-\

That's an interesting thought though... could he have a man on the inside? Ahhhh... I can't wait!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

midwest-girl

« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2006, 01:38:05 pm »
So, for Madrigal to pick up on Ennis and Jack would mean him having an inside guy within the Bureau somewhere, right? How else would he be able to pick up on that guys complaint? *sigh* stuff like this keeps me up at night  ::)

*bites lips to keep from talking*  Should be posting tomorrow morning, around 10:30 CST, if all goes well.  Thanks, guys!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2006, 01:49:05 pm »
*bites lips to keep from talking*  Should be posting tomorrow morning, around 10:30 CST, if all goes well.  Thanks, guys!

Whooooohoooooo!!

Did you post the last chapter at this time, Amy? I'm trying to figure out what time it will be in Holland, I'm hopeless with these bloody time zones  ::) Should have saved that handy time zone thingy Helen had  ::)

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter Amy  :)

midwest-girl

« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2006, 01:55:15 pm »
Whooooohoooooo!!

Did you post the last chapter at this time, Amy? I'm trying to figure out what time it will be in Holland, I'm hopeless with these bloody time zones  ::) Should have saved that handy time zone thingy Helen had  ::)

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter Amy  :)

Last chapter went up around that time, maybe slightly earlier.

one_of_one

« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2006, 02:05:17 pm »
10.30am Central is 4.30pm UK and 5.30pm Dutch.  :)

Since getting involved in BBM forums and fandom I seem to have become a timezone expert!!   ::)

My husband is doing the shopping tomorrow, so I'll have the house to myself at that time :)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2006, 03:15:38 pm »
oooh and I have the day off tomorrow, so I won't have to wait until I get home to read it  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2006, 03:37:06 pm »
oooh and I have the day off tomorrow, so I won't have to wait until I get home to read it  ;D

Good for you Mandy!

So...I guess that means we'll be able to expect an update from you as well?  ;D 

:P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2006, 03:38:15 pm »
10.30am Central is 4.30pm UK and 5.30pm Dutch.  :)

Since getting involved in BBM forums and fandom I seem to have become a timezone expert!!   ::)

My husband is doing the shopping tomorrow, so I'll have the house to myself at that time :)

Thanks H  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2006, 04:29:29 pm »

And I'm working from home because my poor boyfriend is having surgery on his ankle.  :(

So when this update arrives, I will not have to wait until I get home, but can start reading it right after work, at 5.30 pm Dutch time!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2006, 04:36:17 pm »
And I'm working from home because my poor boyfriend is having surgery on his ankle.  :(

So when this update arrives, I will not have to wait until I get home, but can start reading it right after work, at 5.30 pm Dutch time!

Hope the surgery goes well.  :)

Do you live in Holland, Mel?