Author Topic: SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER MEANS 25  (Read 9398 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER MEANS 25
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 07:27:32 pm »
Hey Mark,

I'm definitely gonna have to make time to check out this fic!  :)
Thanks for posting it!

~M

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 01:57:14 am »
The road trip addition is just perfect.  You have a real sense of how E&J might interact, if they were allowed to be together.  Your depiction of Jack - a man so confident of Ennis' love - is aware that he can get Ennis to do his bidding, get his way just by turning on the Ole Jack charm is spot on!   ::) I can't wait to read what happens next. 

I am waiting breathlessly for the 3rd chapter!   :) 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 02:00:55 am »
Mark, any idea when the next chapter will be up?  I can't wait to see what happens next!   ;)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Silver and 25
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 04:39:22 pm »
Afternoon.  Just checking to see if there was an update.  Enjoyed the first chapters.  Ennis has to be pulled along into a suit, tie, shoes and all that...and Jack is doing the pulling/pushing.  Just like the two of them!  Bet Ennis will surprise Jack at some point, he always does something extraordinary without fanfare, while feeling it's nothing but the right thing to do at the time. 

Please continue this.  I have read all of the other parts of your continuing story.  You brought out the best in them, dealing with adversity and separation, while working towards being together.  And then working hard together to make the good life they want and deserve, and sharing with those around them.  The Knight series was especially enjoyable. 

Thanks.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER Update?
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:54 am »
Evenin'.

Just checking again for an update.  Want to read how the anniversary trip went in the Big City.  After 25 years together through thick and thin, they deserve to celebrate. 

Thanks. 

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER Update?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 11:11:31 pm »
Evenin'.

Just checking again for an update.  Want to read how the anniversary trip went in the Big City.  After 25 years together through thick and thin, they deserve to celebrate. 

Thanks. 
Thanks for the posts. You inspired me to continue on with the story. So far I have done to the road trip to Denver, Hopefully I have it done within a week or less.

Mark
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 11:09:38 am »
Mornin'.

Thanks.  Looking forward to it.  I'll keep posting, so you'll keep inspired to write on!!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 12:15:32 pm »
Evenin'.

Thanks. 

Thanks for the posts. You inspired me to continue on with the story. So far I have done to the road trip to Denver, Hopefully I have it done within a week or less.

Mark

This is great news, Mark. Since I just read the first chapters this week, I won't have to wait long for an update!   :)  I didn't even realize there was a thread for this until cwby bumped it up - thanks cwby!!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: SHIRTS, SUITS AND SILVER
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 01:32:04 pm »
Mornin'.

You're welcome.  Glad to see you're on board, too.  Another reader to inspire Mark to write more of their story.  Do like his approach to their lives. 

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 07:41:52 pm »
Just post 3rd chaper of "SHIRTS,...."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3183193/3/

Hope you feel like you were there!

Mark
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:05:26 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.