Author Topic: Did You Know That 'Teddy,' the Kid in "The Hangover II" is Mason Lee, Ang's Son?  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

Yike! 

Shudder!

Nice boy--hope he gets a better gig next time! How about it, Dad?

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
Who knew?  He's cute.  Well, at least he's in a movie that lots of people will see, FWIW.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!

::) ::) ::) ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover:_Part_II

Reception

The Hangover: Part II has received generally negative reviews. The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, gives the film a score of 32% based on 141 reviews from critics with a rating average of 4.9 out of 10. The website's critical consensus is that the film is "a crueler, darker, raunchier carbon copy of the first installment" and "lacks the element of surprise -- and most of the joy -- that helped make the original a hit." Metacritic, which assigns a weighted average score out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, gives the film a score of 46 based on 33 reviews.

Andrew Barker of Variety  gave the film a negative review, stating, "The stock dismissal "more of the same" has rarely been more accurately applied to a sequel than to The Hangover: Part II, which ranks as little more than a faded copy of its predecessor superimposed on a more brightly colored background". Christy Lemire of the Associated Press said, "Giving the people what they want is one thing. Making nearly the exact same movie a second time, but shifting the setting to Thailand, is just ... what, lazy? Arrogant? Maybe a combination of the two". Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times  also gave the film a negative review stating, "The Hangover: Part II plays like a challenge to the audience's capacity for raunchiness. It gets laughs, but some of them are in disbelief".

Conversely Michael Rechtshaffen of The Hollywood Reporter  gave The Hangover: Part II a positive review remarking, "What happens in Bangkok isn't as much fun as when it happened in Vegas, but it's still worth the trip". Lou Lumenick of the New York Post  said, "There are definitely laughs to be had, even if the three leads often seem to be going through the motions".
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
My daughter and her fiance saw it last night.  I haven't had a chance to ask how she liked it, but when she told me they were going to see it, all I could answer was, "You poor thing!"  ;D