Author Topic: Love Will Find A Way and other works by ennisjackgal  (Read 274354 times)

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
Love Will Find A Way and other works by ennisjackgal
« on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:06 am »
Hi from the newbie! ;D

This is a fanfic I'm writing myself, and I'm very proud of it so far.

It's an A/U, set in Signal in 1963. When the boys come down off the mountain, and say goodbye. Only when Ennis ducks into the alleyway, Jack sees him and turns back :P

I think you'll like it, I've got some great reviews so far. There is sex ::) 8) But mostly it's quite sweet, with a bit of salt, i.e. trouble.

Please read and feel free to review ;D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6980537/1/Love_Will_Find_A_Way
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:17:03 pm by kitty »

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
Re: Love Will Find A Way
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 08:17:42 pm »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:55 pm »
I just finished chapter 1 and I'm loving it.  Welcome to our forum, Kitty, and thanks for posting a link to your charming story.  I love how you describe Ennis and Jack, and I'm especially intrigued about Aguirre, and what he has planned.  I'll keep reading, and I will comment.  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 03:11:31 am »
I haven't read FF in years. The ones I loved the most back then were AUs that diverted from the original story at some point, I never was much into the whole AU/AU thing (though I read the one or other good one).
Anyway, yours falls into that category and I saved it for my holidays. I'll put it on my Kindle and give it a try while in Scotland.

And then I will be frustrated when the story ends unfinished and I have to wait, LOL. I remember the frustrations of reading a WIP well. :laugh:
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting into this again? ;) :laugh:

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 07:03:26 am »
Hey guys, thanks for your responses :)

I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned for our boys ;) And don't worry, I promise I will complete this story, I've even got a sequel planned :P 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 02:40:09 pm »
I haven't read FF in years. The ones I loved the most back then were AUs that diverted from the original story at some point, I never was much into the whole AU/AU thing (though I read the one or other good one).
Anyway, yours falls into that category and I saved it for my holidays. I'll put it on my Kindle and give it a try while in Scotland.

And then I will be frustrated when the story ends unfinished and I have to wait, LOL. I remember the frustrations of reading a WIP well. :laugh:
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting into this again? ;) :laugh:

Because we still love our boys!  And reading about them, especially from a fresh perspective, is just good, clean fun!  ;)

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 02:58:09 pm »
Because we still love our boys!  And reading about them, especially from a fresh perspective, is just good, clean fun!  ;)

Amen 8)

Although I wouldn't say clean :P

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 12:00:30 am »
Amen 8)

Although I wouldn't say clean :P

Yeah, I thought about that!  I can't exactly say 'clean' and you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way!  :D

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 10:25:40 am »
Yeah, I thought about that!  I can't exactly say 'clean' and you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way!  :D

Yep ;D

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 07:09:14 pm »
Okay, it's time for Chapter 11!

The guys travel further south (easy ::) ), do some sightseeing, and Ennis does some thinking

In this chapter I've borrowed about half a line from The Dark Knight, completely unintentional but it fit. If you can find it I'll give you a cookie ;D

Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6980537/11/Love_Will_Find_A_Way