Author Topic: I miss you on weekends  (Read 213789 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: I miss you on weekends
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2006, 11:27:57 am »
You are finding your way, and he is too. Both of you are sharing the path at the moment, maybe not headed for the same direction, but a good travelling companion is a blessing.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2006, 08:06:49 pm »
You are finding your way, and he is too. Both of you are sharing the path at the moment, maybe not headed for the same direction, but a good travelling companion is a blessing.

Thanks, thats sweet.

So, me and Bill join Drama club, and i got to hug him in a skit! it was great, but he had to leave early.

he said today that he was proud because i finally got some balls, after i denied giving away my milk to him and another guy, and i gave it to a other friend of mine that didn't have her lunch money.

This week was interesting. I'm getting a ride home from Drama club from a girl in my German class who i hardly know. LMAO!

Theres a musical i might audition for, but IDK, i can't sing.

Have any of you brokies seen someone you like alot talking and laughing without you, and you get so freaking jealous you just want to cry? Thats how i been most of this week. I hate it when Bill goes away from our table and talks to this girl, i know, i'm stupid, but i can't help it. I'm obsessed, but soft.

Two days till my visit with my sister!
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2006, 08:38:00 pm »

I like how Truman puts things, don't you?

Theres a musical i might audition for, but IDK, i can't sing.

I say go for it!  There are often non-singing or chorale roles to fill, so you don't have to be a diva.  I have first-hand experience, mind you, in both Oklahoma and The Music Man, and I can't carry a tune in a bucket.  It was a blast, though, and the cast really bonds, having all that extra time together for rehearsals!  ::)

Have any of you brokies seen someone you like alot talking and laughing without you, and you get so freaking jealous you just want to cry? Thats how i been most of this week. I hate it when Bill goes away from our table and talks to this girl, i know, i'm stupid, but i can't help it. I'm obsessed, but soft.

You're not stupid nor soft at all - just human.  It sucks to feel left out, whether you're feeling jealousy or just excluded.

Hope your visit with your sister goes well - keep us posted!

-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2006, 06:49:43 am »
Happy Birthday!  ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2006, 12:12:05 pm »
Have a happy birthday, Phoenix! I hope the coming year is the best ever for you. I hope this is your year to be your unique self. I know you will be pleasantly surprised and happy once you are able to stand up and be yourself, with the support of your family and friends. It won't be easy, but you have friends here and around you, truly you do.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2006, 04:20:26 pm »
Hey Phoenix!

I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

I hope you get to spend some of it with your friend Bill and those you love!
Many happy returns for this new year mate!  :)

~M

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2006, 04:37:27 pm »
Happy, Happy Birthday, and do go out for the musical, in my experence no one in high school can sing anyway.  :-X

(well there is Charlotte Church and Leeann Rhimes)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2006, 05:01:53 pm »

Arad-3/Geri
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2006, 09:27:19 pm »
Thanks!!!!!

I'm afraid i might drown in all this love :o :laugh:

that was cheesy.

i found this rumor, and its hot...

19. James Dean, human ashtray
The rumors swirling around James Dean were reaching a fever pitch when he fatally crashed his car; Dean didn't live long enough to confirm or deny them. As a result, he's rumored to have slept with pretty much every woman — and man — in Hollywood. One of the best bits of hearsay appears in Kenneth Anger's Hollywood Babylon, in which he reveals James Dean's nickname, The Human Ashtray. Why? Some say it's because Dean liked to extinguish cigarettes on his arms, but Anger claims that the nickname comes from Dean's visits to gay BDSM clubs, where he'd ask men to extinguish their cigarettes on his bare chest. True or false, it's an intriguing image — and given Dean's love of extremes, a plausible one. — GW

My visit with my sister was pretty good. I told her it sucks being obsessed with someone, and she had to agree. Luckily, she knows how it feels. When we were walking out the door, i turned to her and said 'and its only guys-.'

I had to tell her i only like men, it was weird. She first asked 'seriously?' in a girlish way. I nodded, than almost tripped off her patio.

My birthday was a tad lack-luster. It started out with some idiots on my bus poisoning us all with AXE, god, he sprayed so much of it. Than someone wouldn't stop squeaking their shoes, it was so loud and annoying.

Other little things upset me, but its okay now, as i got some chocolate ice cream-cake. Too bad i can't eat it, as i'm trying to get ripped.  ::)

nice picture Arad-3, i always loved dogs, but could never have one do to us renting only apartments.

I think i signed up too late for the musical, but i'll go anyway. Just in case.

"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2006, 11:23:07 pm »
Hello, I'm Clarissa.  And I'm here for Lynne who can't get online, and has asked me to say a big Happy Birthday to you!  She and Truman and I are going to get together tomorrow and we'll toast you and wish you a wonderful coming year!  Happy birthday!