Author Topic: I miss you on weekends  (Read 213926 times)

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
Re: I miss you on weekends
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2007, 09:51:31 am »
thank you. I know.. ugh

i don't want to seem like i'm complaining all the time, but this whole past week has been bad.
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2007, 02:30:35 pm »
Bill is being passive aggressive with you....for reasons of his own. But you don't need people in your life that use you to make them feel better....that is not your job.

{{Phoenix}}

I second what Jess says.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2007, 09:33:15 pm »
well, it got worse. His sister back stabbed me. I called her up on it. She bitched at me. I called her a slut. Bill got pissed. It hurts my feelings, and i'm ready to move on.....

they antagonized me. ALL OF THEM. His sister called me a faggot, i called her a fat whore. They bitch at me for that. Hypocritical???? Yes. We went to the cops and told them to call Bill's sister, and tell her to stop harassing me. They did so.

Bill's taking her side, of course, and i expected it. They are all stupid. And i'm moving on. Though i've been crying all day.
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

injest

« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2007, 09:50:56 pm »
Ouch! I am so sorry Phoenix...that stinks.

{{}}}

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2007, 12:03:30 pm »
You're moving on... and you're not alone, we're right here with you step by step.   Keep talking (typing) it out so we can help in the best ways possible.

{{{Phoenix}}}

I feel your pain...  Your sadness is not only justified, it's downright healthy.   Shout your feelings - we're all here FOR you!

Don't stifle anything.  let it all out.  Freud called this type of talking/writing "free association"  AND IT HELPS!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 03:30:30 am by Br. Patrick »
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2007, 12:24:32 pm »
Bill's taking her side, of course, and i expected it. They are all stupid. And i'm moving on. Though i've been crying all day.

Big Hugs to you, Phoenix.
I echo what Brother P. said.

Take care of yourself.

~M

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2007, 02:00:58 pm »
They are correct, especially the part about you not being alone.

It is time to move on from Bill, and his drama, remember: Drama takes up a lot of energy that could be better used doing other things.  :-*
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2007, 03:01:13 pm »
thanks  :)

it's been a wrecking week.

this is what happened

I went to see Harry Potter 5 again in theaters, and, before it started, Bill called me from his house phone. Since he called my cel, i couldn't talk, because it would eat away my minutes. But he knows that, so he was obviously very upset, because he usually calls me from a cel (which then it would be a free call). He told me his sister was calling me a bad influence, and that his mom was suicidal (???) and that he was starting to understand Jackie, his mom's girl friend, a little more

Now, Bill's sister, Britney, was a friend of mine. I trusted her, but she back stabbed me. She told Bill and her mom that i'm a bad influence. They BLAMED ME FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!!!! Than Britney was never really nice to me again.

i felt backstabbed and pissed off, and i think i felt justified to leave the following text message on Britney's cel phone.

EXACT MESSAGE:

I now know i cannot trust u.
Why would u tell ur mom
shit that would hurt ur
brother? what a sister u are. and i trusted u???
we know about ur little *sexcapades at majora.
lie all u want. i know it comes natural.

*Britney worked at a nursing home called Majora Lane. SEVERAL people witnessed her having sex IN THE PARKING LOT! My mom saw her!!!! And she even got fired from there for committing fellatio on her boyfriend on the property!!!! Of course she denied it.

I turned off my phone, because i was watching Harry Potter in the theater. After the movie, i had a voice mail. It was BRITNEY YELLING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS "I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO WILLIAM. HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. AND IF YOU SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE LIKE THAT, I'LL CALL THE COPS!!!!!"

now, there was nothing worthy of calling the cops over in my first message. Well, after her voice mail i sent this message to Britney.

Go ahead and call them. Ur a slut. and ur parents are *pot heads.
how are the cops going 2 like that?
u know how many times hes called me upset?
ur dumb and slow

*Bill's told me all his mom and Jackie do is smoke weed. They're pot heads.

So later i send this

U sabotaged mine and Bill's friendship. I've done nothing 2 hurt him.
u should be ashamed of ur self.
u have nothing 2 back up.
AND I WILL HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN.

well, later Bill sent me a message, that i erased, because it upset me too much but it said something like

"fuck you Phoenix, your the one that's dumb and slow. I called you to vent, not to use what i told you as ammo against my family. Call Britney's phone if you want to settle this."

like i was against his family :laugh:
i've told him several times that i'm indifferent about his family. But they do NOTHING but talk shit about me. I don't BS them. I've gotten in several fights with my OWN MOM because she was BSing them and i didn't like it. My mom's called Bill's mom and Jackie 'Dyke bitches' as i said a couple of posts before. And I GOT MAD. I've done nothing to that family, but they've done nothing but cause me pain.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2007, 03:24:41 pm »
I think Shakestheground may be right about all the drama.

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2007, 04:02:50 am »
"If you can't fix it, ya gotta stand it" but the only thing in life that you CAN depend on is change.  This too will change.   It's up to you whether or not you want to be 'used' by someone else to vent their feelings.  Bill's family is not worth YOUR time agonizing over.  Again, the choice is always Yours.   But DO realize that you do have a choice...

Keep typing.  We care and are on YOUR side, even if someone (including me) gives you advice that you do not want.

{{{Hugs}}}

In cognitive therapy there is something called "all or nothing thinking."  Applying this to Bill it could mean it would be good to see his current problem with you as HIS problem.  And it doesn't mean you have to stop your feelings about a person just because they are doing something that is hurting you.  That is always your choice.  Sometimes just realizing that you have a choice about how you want to feel can really help!

Been there, done that  ;)
br. patrick
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin