Author Topic: *HAPPY BROKIEDAY TO ME* Tell us about yours. The date, who you saw it withetc.  (Read 35085 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Welcome, quityou! You'll have a cuppa coffee, won't you? Piece a cherry cake?  :-*
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline quityou

• Don't Say Much
why the hell not? sure, i'll have a piece a cake, darlin.  ;)
oct 10, 2018 - day i watched bbm.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Welcome to the Brokieverse, and to Bettermost!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

It's December.....Brokie-veraries will be happening soon, or may have already happened.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
I don't remember exactly when I first saw the film, but I know it was between Christmas and New Year's, because my daughter gave me dinner and a movie for Christmas. Of course, I had read the story when it came out, several years before. I swore that I would not see the movie since casting Heath and Jake in it would have certainly ruined it. (I had seen Heath in Dogville and Jake in Bubble Boy.) But my daughter was very interested in seeing it, especially since there was an article in the New York Times about how the movie was changing people's perception of gayness and how it was a crossover, mainstream hit.

After a lovely dinner at a teahouse in Boulder, we went to the theater, which was totally packed and sold out. There were many couples and a mix of women and men. There was crying at the end, and my daughter took my arm to steady me because I was feeling, well, stunned.

Offline CellarDweller

My Brokieday happened the day after Christmas last year, so that was 15 years for me.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
Belated happy 15th Brokieversary, Chuck!

And thanks for all your friendliness, helpfullness and everything you do for us all!  :-* :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
I second that!