Author Topic: Jake Gyllenhaal in “If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet,” Aug. 24-Nov. 25 2012  (Read 13048 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

Jake Gyllenhaal will make his American stage debut this summer Off-Broadway in “If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet,” the Roundabout Theatre Company announced on Thursday.

The “strictly limited” run will be from Aug. 24-Nov. 25 at the Laura Pels Theatre, 111 West 46th Street (between 6th Avenue and Broadway)

Tickets go on sale to the general public this summer, but the first access to tickets will be to Roundabout subscribers and donors. For more information, go to roundabouttheatre.org or call (212) 719-1300.

Jake Gyllenhaal will make his American stage debut in this provocative, insightful new play by Nick Payne. Fifteen-year-old Anna's weight makes her a target for bullies. When her mom transfers Anna to the school where she teaches in order to protect her daughter, it only makes things worse. If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet is an entertaining look at a regular family stuck somewhere between knowing what the problem is... and doing something about it.

Tickets are available in subscription packages of five or more shows: SUBSCRIBE

View Laura Pels seating chart

WHAT IS THEATRE-PLUS?
For more than a decade, Roundabout Theatre Company's innovative Theatre-PLUS programs have enhanced the theatre-going experience for thousands of subscribers.

In addition to guaranteed tickets to hit Broadway and Off-Broadway productions, Theatre-PLUS subscribers can discuss the performance with the stars, mix and mingle with like-minded theatergoers, or attend a pre-show wine tasting led by an expert from a top winery.

Celebrity Series (SM04, SM08, SU06, SU11)
Forget the stage door—Roundabout’s Celebrity Series brings members of the cast and crew to you, when a Roundabout teaching artist leads a lively post-show discussion about what really happens behind the scenes of a production.

See series dates on calendar

Out at Roundabout (formerly the Gay and Lesbian Series) (WE08)
This post-show cocktail reception has a long and proud tradition as one of Roundabout’s most popular Theatre-PLUS events. End a great night at the theatre with delicious hors d'oeuvres and fantastic company

See series dates on calendar

Also posted in the Jake Jake Jake! Emergency Post!!!!! thread:
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1113.msg630603/topicseen.html#msg630603

and

Posted in the Brokie Social Events thread The "If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet" Rerun to NewYork 4 with Jake Gyllenhaal:
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49867.msg630602/topicseen.html#msg630602

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:50:13 am by Aloysius J. Gleek »
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

Ok, if at least 10 people sign up, and all 10 people agree to give TWO possible alternate dates, we can buy in a group:

http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/Shows-Events/Group-Tickets/Group-Sales-Forms.aspx

GROUP TICKETS/GROUP SALES FORMS
All orders must be a group of 10 tickets or more

THIS IS A TICKET REQUEST ONLY.
Filling out this form does not guarantee sale/availability until client receives a contract by Roundabout Theatre Group Sales Department.

*To secure a request, please select a group sales form corresponding to your performance.

When you have completed typing your request hit the SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST button.

In the subject line of your email please state the name of your performance and your first choice of date and time.

Please retain a copy for your records.

NOTE: You must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat in order to properly submit your request. To acquire the latest version of Adobe Acrobat please
click here.

For Group Ticket purchases or questions on group sales, contact

Jeff Monteith
(212) 719-9393
(212) 642-9630 fax

[email protected]

*Please Note: the following SAMPLE Group Ticket form link below is for a different play, The Common Pursuit ; when Jake's play, If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet, is officially offered, there should be a  correct Group Ticket form link available.

SAMPLE: http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/Roundabout/media/Roundabout/PDF/Common-Pursuit-online-order-form.pdf

The form you are about to fill out is a ticket request only. Filling out this form does not guarantee sale/availability until client receives a contract by the Roundabout Theatre Company group sales department.

"Camping Out"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
John, when you say "sign up" is there a place we actually need to sign up/join, or do you mean just come to this thread and say that they want to go?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

• BetterMost Supporter!

John, when you say "sign up" is there a place we actually need to sign up/join, or do you mean just come to this thread and say that they want to go?

Hi, Chuck!

I just posted the info in the Cultural Tent thread also--but there's a Brokie Social Events thread (The "If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet" Rerun to NewYork 4 with Jake Gyllenhaal) here:  http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49867.0.html   (Sophia is in the number 1 position!)

We're just trying to figure out how to get the most Brokies in one theater one night (or one matinee) sometime during Jake's very short (three month) run. The Roundabout has not yet announced the ticket sales yet, but we're worried that the Roundabout has a built-in subscriber base of loyal people who will grab the seats before regular people have a chance, so--we're in training for the race, so to speak, that's all!

;D :laugh:

"Camping Out"

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight

Ok, if at least 10 people sign up, and all 10 people agree to give TWO possible alternate dates, we can buy in a group:

Sounds like a good plan! If we can agree on a date, and a back-up date (in case there aren´t any tickets left to the first date) we can act swiftly!
Yeehaw!

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
Sounds like a good plan! If we can agree on a date, and a back-up date (in case there aren´t any tickets left to the first date) we can act swiftly!
Yeehaw!

is there any chance to see which dates have a PPD or some kind of discussion?