Author Topic: InStyle pix  (Read 2514 times)

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
InStyle pix
« on: April 04, 2006, 02:10:00 pm »
Many of you are probably far too intelligent to waste your time reading InStyle magazine. I am not, though, so I can report that there are several items in the April issue of interest to Brokies (hope this hasn't been mentioned already -- not sure how long the magazine has been out). They are:

Photos of post-Oscar parties, including
-- Heath and Michelle gazing deeply into each other's eyes as if they were the only two people in the room (sigh!)
-- Jake saying something to James Franco and making him laugh
-- Ang chatting with George Clooney. Ang is giving a sad shrug, and Clooney has a hand on Ang's shoulder and appears to be offering cheerful consolation. What d'ya suppose they were talking about, hunh?

Arty portraits of people involved in the Independent Spirit awards, including a full-page, verrrrrry nice head-and-shoulders shot of Heath. If you ignore the beard and earring, he looks almost Ennis-like. He is staring directly into my eyes -- I mean, into the camera -- in a way that makes me sigh once again. :-*

Oh, and a quote from Heath, in response to the question, when did you show the most spirit when trying to get a part? "I walked out of an audition once. I stopped the reading halfway through -- and still got the job." Well, yeah, I would have hired him, too!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: InStyle pix
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:52:47 pm »
Whatcha waiting for?   We can post pics remember??    ;D

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:01 pm »
Many of you are probably far too intelligent to waste your time reading InStyle magazine...

Er, ah, [whispers] what issue?

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 08:23:04 pm »
The only mags I ever buy are Rolling Stone and car mags, so please posts the pics if you can  ;D

Online serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 08:31:34 pm »
I'm sorry you guys. I'm really computer illiterate when it comes to photo stuff. Confession: I don't even know how you get those little postage-stamp-sized photos on your messages. But I will take a look and see if I can figure it out. I can operate my scanner, it's just what to do next.

For anyone who can't wait, it's the April issue. Rebecca Romijn on the cover. And I guess I can understand why it's not on many guys' top 10 magazine list.