Author Topic: Hugh Hugh Hugh!  (Read 146210 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Hugh Hugh Hugh!
« Reply #490 on: January 07, 2009, 01:32:41 pm »

That is probably one of the reasons he is the sexiest man alive.  What a sweetheart.

Beautiful mind

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #491 on: January 07, 2009, 01:53:37 pm »

That is probably one of the reasons he is the sexiest man alive.  What a sweetheart.

Amen to that. He has got to be the most GORGEOUS man I have ever seen. He just takes my breath away. And what a pair of thighs. *THUD*  :o

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #492 on: January 07, 2009, 03:13:57 pm »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #493 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:44 pm »
It takes a strong and confident man to be able to walk the streets of New York City with a pink suitcase and baby doll under his arm!

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #494 on: January 07, 2009, 04:29:38 pm »
December 29th. Notice the Massachusetts license plate. I was sort of wondering what Paul was up to on New Year's Eve. Paul...? Hmmm?

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #495 on: January 07, 2009, 04:46:19 pm »
December 29th. Notice the Massachusetts license plate. I was sort of wondering what Paul was up to on New Year's Eve. Paul...? Hmmm?

Well, no where near NYC.  Plus, you know my license plate!  Plus, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Caravan!

BTW, did you ever find out who has Maine's "BRK BCK"?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #496 on: January 07, 2009, 06:26:39 pm »
More leather...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #497 on: January 07, 2009, 06:27:47 pm »
Well, no where near NYC.  Plus, you know my license plate!  Plus, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Caravan!

A Caravan would be a good disguise!

BTW, did you ever find out who has Maine's "BRK BCK"?

No, I didn't and I haven't seen that truck in at least a year...maybe longer. There were a flurry of sightings near Hannah's school but nothing for a long time now.

L

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #498 on: January 24, 2009, 10:03:48 pm »

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/01/hugh_jackman_went_schwimming_a.html

Hugh Jackman Went
Schwimming at the Schnabels’!

1/23/09 at 6:07 PM

Now that they have a home in New York City — a cozy, 11,000-square-foot triplex at Richard Meier’s 176 PerryHugh Jackman and family are spending more time here. They love all the glass and the views, the couple told us at the "Nomad: Two Worlds"  exhibition opening on Thursday. That view includes the Hudson River. “I saw all the boats, I thought it was a regatta,” Deborra-Lee Jackman said of US Airways Flight 1549 that floated by after the crash-landing in the Hudson last week. “And then someone rang and told me what happened. It was right outside our place.”

Before selecting the Perry Street place, the family considered another place.

They looked at Julian Schnabel’s Palazzo Chupi. “It was amazing,” Jackman said. They still visit the pink Palazzo now that they’re in the nabe. “We went for a swim there the other day."

But other than that, Jackman insists, they’re just like us. “We do the subway, you know, we’re New Yorkers,” he said. “It’s quicker. Everyone knows that.” Maybe it’s the Wolverine-ish beard he’s sporting these days, but Jackman claims that people don’t bother him too much. “New Yorkers are very cool,” he says. “Sometimes it can get a little problematic with tourists, but New Yorkers themselves, they’re kind of like Australians, they’ll tell you what they think of your latest movie, good or bad, and then move right along, you know?”

6 Comments

Do they talk about how Hugh peed his pants on stage? If I ever meet him I'd ask him that.

By sarcasticmeow on 01/23/2009 at 6:25pm

Sarcastic, why are you not telling us about Hugh Jackman peeing his pants on stage? Tease.

By muggle on 01/23/2009 at 7:06pm

@MUGGLE I thought this was common knowledge?

He tells Playboy magazine, "I thought, 'I'll be all right.' The number featured (character) Belle and me; I chased her around the stage, lifting her up, dragging her, singing the whole time. Then I realized, 'No way!'

"I was sucking in air, trying to sing and dance. I picked her up and realized I peed my pants a little. The very last note is a big time F sharp... (and) you have to release certain muscles to hit it, the same ones that allow you to hold on when you have to go to the bathroom.

"I thought, 'S**t, if I sing this note, I'm going to pee my pants; if I don't, I'm going to look humiliated. The actor in me took over."

Jackman thought he'd got away with it when he looked down and saw no trace he'd relieved himself onstage: "I thought, 'These red tights must be waterproof'. I was laughing as if I'd gotten away with it. But the audience was looking at me funny. It had seeped through and my pants were completely wet."

By sarcasticmeow on 01/23/2009 at 8:51pm
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #499 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:01 pm »
First Oscar promo pick of this year's host: