Author Topic: Privacy feature  (Read 14877 times)

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Privacy feature
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 10:22:03 pm »
Hi Mandy,

Yeah, come to think of it, I know what it's like to get confused with the other Nicole, too.  So from here on in, I'm nicpic64.  Deal?

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 10:26:51 pm »
I give a shit Nicole.

(I feel so naughty for swearing, though.  Do I get spanked?)

Montferrat, are you still angry?  Can I offer you a nice soothing cup of chamomile tea?  Back rub?  I'm good at backrubs.

signed,
nicpic64

You crack me up.

Signed,
Chanterais

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 10:30:41 pm »
Hey Nicole (nicpic64), sounds good hun. *still remembering your lovely PM a while back praising Newfies*

*muah*

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 10:31:39 pm »
Hey Chanterais,

You crack ME up!  Mutual admiration society...  Hey, totally off topic... hope this doesn't get deleted... this probably belongs in a PM but I still haven't figured out how to do that, but anyway, Chanterais, have you seen last week's cover of Maclean's?  "Move over Toronto, Calgary's the new hot spot"?  Oh, my goodness but that was embarassing.  Did you see the cover?  I hang my head in shame.

signed,
nicpic64

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 10:34:27 pm »
Hi dmmb_Mandy,

Yes, we love Newfies!  Hey, Chanterais?  Mandy, can you please tell me how to PM someone before i get kicked off this thing for being totally off topic.

By the way, where's Paul, uh, montferrat?  I do love his spunk!

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 10:42:58 pm »
Hey Chanterais,

You crack ME up!  Mutual admiration society...  Hey, totally off topic... hope this doesn't get deleted... this probably belongs in a PM but I still haven't figured out how to do that, but anyway, Chanterais, have you seen last week's cover of Maclean's?  "Move over Toronto, Calgary's the new hot spot"?  Oh, my goodness but that was embarassing.  Did you see the cover?  I hang my head in shame.

signed,
nicpic64

PMs: Click on the name of the user you want to send one to.  Scroll down a bit past their profile, and there should be a little link asking if you would like to send this poster a message.  Click on that.

No, haven't seen that Macleans.  I'll buy it tomorrow.  But I don't believe a word of it.  I mean, Calgary compete with Toronto?  Pfffft!  Go back to cow-tipping, you yokels!  We'll be here in Toronto, going to the opera, the theatre, living the high life, you know.  And Mandy B, don't even think about starting.  Fishing?  Kissing cod?  Whatever, man. >:D :-*

By the way, where's Paul, uh, montferrat?  I do love his spunk!
  Nicpic, are you sure this is what you mean?  I didn't think you had it in you.

Signed,
Chanterais

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 10:45:09 pm »
OMG Chanterais!

You did NOT go there!!!!   

I am sooo sorry for Chanterais's slop-bucket mind Nicole!

:o

LOL!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 10:49:33 pm »
OMG Chanterais!

You did NOT go there!!!!   

I am sooo sorry for Chanterais's slop-bucket mind Nicole!

:o

LOL!

*Chanterais giggles filthily*

I did.  I went there.  But to be fair, Nicpic went there first.  And, according to reports, so did you.  Ba-doom Shh!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 10:52:34 pm »
And Mandy B, don't even think about starting.  Fishing?  Kissing cod?  Whatever, man.

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I've never kissed a cod. And I haven't fished since I was 12 (and I always threw them back in the water).

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 10:59:39 pm »
Oh, Mary mother of God!  Did I actually write that on a BBM board?  You'd think I would know better!  But then again, I vaccum in the raw wearing Jake's hat so... heh, I'm Calgarian!  YEEHA! Ride 'em cowboy!!!  So there you fish kissin', CN Tower climbin' namby pambies from down East.

Paul, I'm sorry... we'll kinda... har har har... check your PM's darlin' Paul. (Now, how do I insert one of those winking little yellow balls?  Oh, great, now I've said balls and Chanterais will be all over me.  Oh, "all over me"...  did I just say THAT on a BBM board??? ARhg... someone...stop...me...now...)

love ya all,
YEEHA!

signed,
nicpic64